Page 87 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1721 to 1740 of 34215
  1. #1721
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Goddamm phone signal in the Australian countryside is dog shit. Hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving. Here in the future Thanksgiving was yesterday.

  2. #1722
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I remember why I stopped going to facebook.


  3. #1723
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Also cut and clarity are the two things I'm clueless on judging. I'm tempted to just go lab grown cause they're all top quality by default.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Cut is the most important factor as that'll determine how shiny/sparkly that motherfucker is. it's more important than karats and will affect the cost the most. Clarity is cloudiness, color is color they grade them on letters like a through k. Go to Blue Nile there is a guide to teach you how to pick a loose stone and then pick the setting.

  4. #1724
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    White people shit

  5. #1725
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Spend your money on some shit that matters

  6. #1726
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,838
    BG Level
    9

    Speaking of, anyone know anything about vacuum cleaners? I need a new one and I figure today is the day to buy stuff.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  7. #1727
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    They are slightly overpriced imo but my wife wanted a Dyson for Xmas a few years ago it still is one of her favorite gifts, as trad wife as that sounds lol, it does work really, really well.

    I was a bit surprised at how much is plastic but I guess that how it is so lightweight.

  8. #1728
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,104
    BG Level
    10

    Dysons are top tier vacuum, both bagless and HEPA filtered. Miele is a great brand too, but iirc they're bagged but like top tier bagged.

    Honestly though, kinda like what you're seeing with TVs and their quality/price, we've reached a point in vacuum tech that the vast majority of them are good to great as long as you stay away from the 39.99 bargain buys.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  9. #1729
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,104
    BG Level
    10

    Sharks vacuum start off great, but in my experience they fall off very quickly in suction power. Id stay away from that brand.

    Also HEPA filter is a QoL thing for your vacuum that just makes everything better lol. Dyson's filters are reusable too, not all of them are.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #1730
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    https://www.amazon.ca/Dyson-V6-Cord-...5034588&sr=8-7

    I got that for like 250 for my condo in Calgary, and it was fucking amazing. My dog's a fluffball and sheds everywhere, vacuum dont care. Battery life is kinda low, but unless you live in a house and vacuum daily, it'll be fine.

  11. #1731
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,104
    BG Level
    10

    I worked in Bed bath and beyond for almost a decade out of high school lol. Aside from the people and company I enjoyed, I did like being knowledgable on so many household things. I can even do my own drapery!

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  12. #1732
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,104
    BG Level
    10

    If hair is really really a problem, the vacuum industry suggests you use a canister vacuum without brushes so nothing gets tangled.

    But fuck that shit. Just take scissors to the hair on the brushes two or three times a year and be done with it lol. Ain't no one got time for canister vacuums anymore

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  13. #1733
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Its not a massive problem, it usually clumped up under the table or couch, so I could ignore it till it got bad.

    I miss my dog Cant wait to get my own place here in Ottawa and bring her.

  14. #1734
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    You can usually find a good deal on refurbished Dyson vacuums. That's what I did, and got the pet hair attachment with it.

  15. #1735
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    Morning BG brethren. Hope everyone had fun yesterday!

  16. #1736
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Any Charlottesville peeps in spam? My band has a show tomorrow there, think most of yall are farther north tho.

  17. #1737
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,838
    BG Level
    9

    Dyson Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Ball Animal 2, Iron/Purple https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4BI77I..._1qt4Db57Q5ZWX

    Think this is worth it? Cleaning up animal hair is mostly my top priority.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  18. #1738
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I think that's about what I've paid for it. I'd say go for it but I dunno how it compares with other deals.

  19. #1739
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I want a Vacuum today too. I was looking at that Shark Apex, but I really want a robot just because. I'm tired of running over something like a cheerio and it still fucking being there.

  20. #1740
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,104
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Dyson Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Ball Animal 2, Iron/Purple https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4BI77I..._1qt4Db57Q5ZWX

    Think this is worth it? Cleaning up animal hair is mostly my top priority.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Great vacuum and deal. Rewashable HEPA filter and bagless so theres practically no upkeep. It will likely last you your whole life if you take care of it. The animal trim is just a color swap and a few extra QoL attachments, but idk your furniture situation so it's either really helpful or really not lol.

    We actually used that same Dyson to vacuum the store when our POS commercial bagged ones would break. They kept up the job and still looked great lol.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 87 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast