Page 92 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 1821 to 1840 of 34215
  1. #1821
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Son confirmed Dominican. At a baby shower with like 100+ Dominicans and he became the center of attention when he started to dance to bachata in the center of the dance floor lol.

  2. #1822
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    I honestly talk a lot of shit about my people and NYC, but god damn do I love them lol. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

  3. #1823
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    there's a "i shall play you the song of my people" gif for this but i cant find it

  4. #1824
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,842
    BG Level
    9

    Gotta take off first thing tomorrow so I can try to be in Jersey before the snow hits NY.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #1825
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  6. #1826
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Why does this scroll me to the bottom of the page and give me some ad about how it needs my donations. News organizations really are garbage

  7. #1827
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  8. #1828
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Biden old

  9. #1829
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  10. #1830

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Who would have thought dementia would claim Biden before claiming Trump

  11. #1831
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    No malarkey. I love it

  12. #1832
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    The Second Sister villain in Jedi Fallen Order is played by this Dominican chick worth falling in love with and she was from Queens.

  13. #1833
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Must've been bring your kids to work day.

    https://t.co/nnzaOT296l

  14. #1834
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking exhausted right now.

  15. #1835
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I'm back at work. Up near me we've got about 2-3 inches of heavy, wet, icy snow. The roads were not great.

    At my office it only rained.

    Rumblings that we may get out early ahead of the second wave of snow, though.

  16. #1836
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah I fucked up and didn’t leave NYC til about 1:30-2pm yesterday. Parts of jersey were at a standstill because idiots visiting don’t know how to drive in snow. Didn’t get home to VA til about 9:15pm.

  17. #1837
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I have no idea why you can't get laid bro
    GOTEM

  18. #1838
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    GOTEM
    can you imagine bringing a girl home to see your frisbee plate you never wash

    dude is fucking disgusting

  19. #1839
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    If you only have two "dishes" there's no reason not to wash them.

  20. #1840
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    What the fuck...

Page 92 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast