Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 51 of 51
  1. #41
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Hope you're vaccinated!

    In the eight Fridays leading up to F9’s June 25 release, the Fast and Furious films will screen in chronological order across theaters nationwide — for free. The “Fast Fridays” will kick off on April 30, with the original The Fast and the Furious, and will end on June 18 with The Fate of the Furious.
    https://www.polygon.com/movies/22399...ter-screenings

    Participating theaters:
    https://www.fastfridayscreenings.com/

  2. #42
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Vaccinated but still aint gonna.

  3. #43
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    lol no thanks. I don't think I ever need to see the first 4 ever again

  4. #44
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,686
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    1 isn't bad if you can get into the characters. 2 is absolutely forgettable. 3 is only good for Han. 4 is when they just start to go over the top with the car stunts.

  5. #45
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    They're a better shut your brain off popcorn flick(s) than the Transformers movies, by far.

  6. #46
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,008
    BG Level
    6

    Not going to the theatres, but I found all of them decent enough that I wouldn't mind watching again.

    I thought Fast Five was fun for introducing The Rock to the series. The first one was also a fun movie, especially now noting to see see how outlandish they've gone with the stunts since then. Seeing the outdated cars and cringe dialogue is also part of the entertainment.

  7. #47
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    F9: The Fast Saga (June 25, 2021)

    “I need NOS!”

    “No! You can’t handle NOS. I’ve seen you drive you have a heavy foot! You’ll blow yourself to pieces...”

    Gets a chuckle out of me every single time I catch the first one on tv.

  8. #48
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Tbh I don't think we have speds in this forum dumb enough to risk their lives lol. Anyway, the first one was enjoyable. Drift I liked, they wanted to do something different and I give them credit for. Punching torpedoes and drones was too much for me, and now Han's apparently a zombie. Who the fuck knows.

  9. #49

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I liked 5, but I'm biased.

  10. #50
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    I liked 5, but I'm biased.
    Sup Alv!

    Same, remember seeing that in the theaters and loving the shit out of it. I don't remember if I've seen 7/8, but I'll watch Fast Five every once in a while.

  11. #51
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,846
    BG Level
    9

    This was fun. Really stupid stuff happens. John Cena suplexes a military convoy vehicle and there's a space car.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars: The Complete Saga... on Blu-Ray
    By Milkster in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 2012-01-15, 19:51
  2. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (MC: 45, RT: 25%)
    By Milkster in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2011-11-21, 10:55