Oh shit, its Poongko!
Oh shit, its Poongko!
I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen Poongko physically in at least ten years lol
He just vanished into the nether when SF5 came out
GET THEY ASS POONGKO
]
[emoji239
]
- Still hatin', still watchin'
Bro I keep thinking this Asian commentator is a cleaned up Chris Hu, but then he talks and it completely fucks with my head.
Tekken needs a gang of like 12 new characters. Same old shit
Bro you Tekken bros really let coaching fly in top 8?
I skipped out for COTW/Tekken 8 to go get lunch and dinner, just not interested this year. Heading for SF6 in a few minutes
I did technically place 358th in COTW tho solely off the strength of my 3 DQ victories. I will not elaborate to anyone who asks me on the specifics of my record if I mention it at work
It's gonna be 1 in the morning here by the time SF6 finishes isn't it?
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Without question.
Welp there's a good chance someone only has to win winners quarters to get into Capcom cup.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
AngryBird should have stayed in the hotel room. Talk about cooked
Yep whoever wins losers semis is in Capcom Cup what a joke.
Break, 1 match, break
E-sports
NORTH AMERICA takes back-to-back EVO SF championships.
I appreciate Mena just rolling Kakeru so everyone can get back to their rooms.
Micky's run was keeping people awake but fuck me that went on way too late.
Also, Capcom has activated an infinite money glitch with those outfit 4 costumes. Kimberly/Manon/Cammy ones gonna singlehandedly fund Capcom for the next fiscal year
Mena just straight STOMPED Kakeru lmao. LETS FUCKING GO!!!
Good morning to everyone in NORTH AMERICA.