Yeah playing Lily on hitbox and 360s are 100% the one input that is more consistent and easy on stick/pad.
Yeah playing Lily on hitbox and 360s are 100% the one input that is more consistent and easy on stick/pad.
For all the things leverless controllers are better at they cannot beat sticks or pads for 360/720 motions unless they're able to exploit weird input glitches like they could in 5. Churning butter when you think your opponent might drop a combo/leave a gap in the block string just feels unnatural.
Also the thought of pretzel motions or Summon Suffering/Calamity Symphony on a hitbox makes me nauseous
Mahvel over 1k entrants for Evo
Ghost of Evo about to make his long awaited return.
FChamp and ChrisG have already said that it doesn't matter who wins Marvel this year because they aren't playing the best players at their peak.
Is F Champ allowed to compete at Evo?
If he has a ban, it would probably only extend to SF6. But I'm honestly not sure. Same with the other players that were banned a couple years ago, CeroBlast and Infiltration among them.
Like... ok? Doesn't mean people can't enjoy it.
But it wouldn't be gaming culture without some sweet gatekeeping.
I really want to see Chris G vs the Parsec killers now
I can't remember if Fchamp is fully banned from EVO like Infiltration or not.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He has already tweeted he is registered and going to EVO.
He can't compete in SF6 though right? He got a permanent ban from all CPT events I thought
No idea
Lol Idom didn't know the Lily matchup at all.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Kakeru is a monster
RIP Tokido
Watching Leffen get absolutely annihilated probably the best part of this so far.
I want to be like Kakeru when I grow up.