Some top tiers are just niche. Same thing happened with Rashid in five. Despite being the best character for 80% of the games life only a handful of pros actually played him.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
https://twitter.com/gavinthomas2015/...vg5vbd5GQ&s=19
Pretty sure I know what y'all see.
That cat is clearly a loyal fan
Man Mena really is on another level compared to the rest of the DR team.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Lord Venom just pissed Mena off lol
In my head canon Xiao Hai is just sitting there with the headset on getting yelled at in Spanish by Mena and Caba and having no idea what they're saying.
I have no idea how the SFL scoring system works, but Mena vs Bonchan going back and forth at each other has been dope.
Mena straight up carrying Bandits
Mena mashing out the level 3 was amazing
Wait. All of Top 16 is BO5 now?
Looks like it. Good shit
(as we open with a 3-0 beat down)
Phenom looked terrible.
I really need to stop being lazy and learn that super level 2 combo to destroy drive gauge with JP.
Yo this Leshar dude is a problem.
Wins Death Group F and now sends Xian to losers.
SF6 Chun is so fun to watch
It’s insane how much James Chen just fucking rambles now. I half expect him to bust out in a Abe Simpson story.
Nephew is a goddamn genius with that spacing to counter the sandblast.