• Navigation
Page 111 of 144 FirstFirst ... 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2201 to 2220 of 2864
  1. #2201
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Things keep changing, idk where it is atm

  2. #2202
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10

    Deshaun Watson was seen at peaceful protest march in Houston the other day. Haven't heard of any other NFL players/coaches/whoever risk it.

  3. #2203
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Deshaun Watson was seen at peaceful protest march in Houston the other day. Haven't heard of any other NFL players/coaches/whoever risk it.
    5 Panthers players were out in Charlotte on Monday

    https://twitter.com/PanthersBill/sta...25636044079105

  4. #2204
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Drew Brees is having himself a day lol

  5. #2205
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,803
    BG Level
    10

    His pending drama with Michael Thomas is extra spicy. Anything to usher in the answer: Jameis Winston.

  6. #2206
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Brees
    And I would ask anyone who has a problem with what I said to look at the way I live my life. Do I come across as someone who is not doing my absolute best to make this world a better place, to bring justice and equality to others, and hope & opportunity to those who don't have it? That's what I meant by actions speak louder than words. ... My ACTIONS speak for themselves.
    He has a point. The guy has probably spent more time and money helping one of the poorest black communities in America than most people have doing their 9-5 job.

    Certainly more than Thomas, that's for sure.

  7. #2207
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  8. #2208
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,803
    BG Level
    10

    Drew Brees has probably done more for his local community than any NFL player in history. I don't even know what he said in his interview, but the people going in on him probably fall short of his efforts.

    There was apparently 1 interview that was quickly deleted. Did he just straight up drop the N word or something?

  9. #2209
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    During the interview, the Saints quarterback was asked what his thoughts were on the subject of players potentially kneeling again during the national anthem for the 2020 season.

    Brees then made it very clear that he's against that form of protest because he views it as disrespectful to the American flag.

    "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country," Brees said. "Let me just tell you what I see or what I feel when the national anthem is played, and when I look at the flag of the United States. I envision my two grandfathers, who fought for this country during World War II, one in the Army and one in the Marine Corp. Both risking their lives to protect our country and to try to make our country and this world a better place."

    Brees also added that standing with your hand over your heart is an equally good way of showing unity.

    "Every time I stand with my hand over my heart, looking at that flag, and singing the national anthem, that's what I think about, and in many cases, it brings me to tears, thinking about all that has been sacrificed," Brees said. "Not just those in the military, but for that matter, those throughout the civil rights movements of the '60s, and everyone, and all that has been endured by so many people up until this point. And is everything right with our country right now? No, it's not. We still have a long way to go, but I think what you do by standing there and showing respect to the flag with your hand over your heart, is it shows unity. It shows that we are all in this together, we can all do better and that we are all part of the solution."

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/d...test-comments/

  10. #2210

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    He said he would never agree with anyone who disrespects the American flag.

    [edit] ^ Or yeah quote the whole damn article

  11. #2211
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Coming out strong for police brutality lol

  12. #2212
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    He said he would never agree with anyone who disrespects the American flag.

    [edit] ^ Or yeah quote the whole damn article
    quoting what he said lol

  13. #2213
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10

    peeps are just jealous of the works of cail schefter

  14. #2214
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,605
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...345735168?s=21

    Punter Michael Turk has received a waiver from the NCAA to return to Arizona State after declaring for the NFL & going undrafted in April. It is the first time ever that a waiver of that sort has been granted. You might recall, Turk did 25 reps on the bench press at the Combine.
    interesting since this is the first time this has ever happened

    (lolpunter)

  15. #2215
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,803
    BG Level
    10

    Wow, Jake Fromm is a fucking idiot lol.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-racist-texts/

  16. #2216
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10

    Josh Allen had racists tweets in his college days too. Maybe the Bills seek these guys out.

  17. #2217

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Wait Fromm went to the Bills? LOL

  18. #2218
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,803
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Wait Fromm went to the Bills? LOL
    I mean they needed to put some hope into a backup, once their fan-base realizes that Josh Allen is trash tier.

  19. #2219
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10

    if fromm can help allen read a defense on the sideline that could end up being one of the best 5th round qb draft choices in a while

  20. #2220
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    since it got brought up about NFL players being at protests/etc:

    Several Vikings players, including Kyle Rudolph, Adam Thielen, Garrett Bradbury, Mike Hughes, Aviante Collins, Alexander Mattison, Chad Beebe, Cameron Smith, Tajae Sharpe, Tyler Conklin, Jake Browning and Dakota Dozier, were in attendance for Thursday's memorial service (for George Floyd), which was held at North Central University in downtown Minneapolis.

Page 111 of 144 FirstFirst ... 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  3. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08