• Navigation
Page 64 of 144 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1261 to 1280 of 2864
  1. #1261
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tristan Wirfs

  2. #1262
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    14. San Francisco 49ers - Javon Kinlaw

  3. #1263
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Interesting pick by the 49ers.

  4. #1264
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Ain’t nobody casually walking over dead bodies in DC lmao.

  5. #1265
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    15. Denver Broncos - Jerry Jeudy

  6. #1266
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    16. Atlanta Falcons - AJ Terrell

  7. #1267
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Atlanta Falcons needed a CB?

  8. #1268
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Atlanta Falcons needed a CB?
    In that division? yea probably lol

  9. #1269
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    are the eagles gonna luck into lamb

  10. #1270
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    17. Dallas Cowboys - CeeDee Lamb

  11. #1271
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Jerry Jones with the most pretentious setup of the night lol.

  12. #1272
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    ok rhyis you win

  13. #1273
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    are the eagles gonna luck into lamb
    Narrator: They did not.

  14. #1274
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Weird pick from Dallas to be honest. They got Cooper and a decent WR2 in Gallup.

  15. #1275
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Lol

  16. #1276
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    it happens

    Justin Jefferson train it is

  17. #1277
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    man did I jinx that too now

  18. #1278
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Jerry couldn’t help himself lmao. That pick makes no sense for that team and their roster.

  19. #1279
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    18. Miami Dolphins - Austin Jackson

  20. #1280
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    2021 draft will be in Vegas

Page 64 of 144 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  3. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08