• Navigation
Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 1321 to 1340 of 2864
  1. #1321
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    31. Minnesota Vikings - Jeff Gladney

  2. #1322
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Idk why Miami using a 1st on a CB when they may have best CB duo in the league. Weird pick. I mean, it's not green bay drafting a raw QB bad, but it's def questionable.

  3. #1323
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    32. Kansas City Chiefs - Clyde Edwards-Helaire

    And thus ends the 1st round

  4. #1324
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Reports that Jerry Jones will be drafting alone tonight.

    RIP

    Easy-peasy baby. Just draft the best WR in the draft at 17.
    Team 40 burger, lets go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Kinda surprised no trade yet
    this fucked my mock completely

  5. #1325
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    i would like to revisit the situation at mike vrabel's house

  6. #1326
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    ok rhyis you win
    i want you to know that i did in fact giggle

  7. #1327
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    been trying to find positives about the eagles drafting reagor (and there are some), but I still find myself hoping the eagles draft claypool from ND in the next round. i would rather have alshons replacement now than deseans

    this is probably not the right take but whatevs

  8. #1328
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    I know people like to hate on ND but I think claypool can be a stud. guy seemed to be the only real offensive threat on their team at times, and that was before he lit up the combine

  9. #1329
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    maybe they'll draft a cb in the second mert. there's always hope

  10. #1330
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    maybe they'll draft a cb in the second mert. there's always hope
    i can always hope McKinney falls, eagles could use him to replace Jenkins I guess

    I’m really surprised he wasnt a first round pick

  11. #1331
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    this is all ronald darbys fault somehow

  12. #1332
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    safeties always fall unless they're derwin james or jamal adams, and mckinney isn't those guys

  13. #1333
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    the good news is if jerry jones made the lamb pick by himself it is doomed to fail

  14. #1334
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i would like to revisit the situation at mike vrabel's house
    oh god, i was dying

  15. #1335
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the good news is if jerry jones made the lamb pick by himself it is doomed to fail
    sadly true. luckily it looked like party mike was on the phone at some point... hopefully that wasn't to call and find out where jerry was keeping the blow on the giant yacht he was drafting from completely unnecessarily

  16. #1336
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    anywho

    the eagles wr depth chart is alshon, jackson, reagor, Ward (I like Ward), arcega-whiteside (lol); they still have ertz and goeddert at TE. unless they trade alshon they’re probably staying put on skill position players unless they draft depth at RB behind sanders and scott, meaning they should be focusing on defense the rest of the way for the most part

    not sure what to make of OL since they drafted Dillard last year to replace peters

  17. #1337
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Falcons FO so dumb. Need to clean house

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  18. #1338
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    who did you want? i thought that pick made sense there with cj henderson already off the board

  19. #1339
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Wow, Green Bay with one of the worst picks I have ever seen. Fucking criminal
    >see poster
    >examine the skin hue


    checks out

  20. #1340
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,926
    BG Level
    10

    You're an idiot.

Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  3. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08