• Navigation
Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1661 to 1680 of 2864
  1. #1661
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    I hate the shit out of our draft. Only the 2nd rounder wasn't a reach and two massive reaches in the 4th. Then a punter in the 7th to really put a cherry on the shit sandwich

    In better news, LSU tied the record with 14 players drafted

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  2. #1662
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Only consolation since the bears draft was baaaaaaaad.
    At least we got Jaylon Johnson!

  3. #1663
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    Reports that Jags were aggressively trying to trade Fournette and couldn't find any bites.

  4. #1664
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Panthers went 7/7 on defense. I'm ok with this
    Apparently also the 1st time this has happened in the draft

  5. #1665
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    i liked the eagles draft outside of the hurts reach. they could have drafted hurts in the 4th and i wouldn’t have cared

  6. #1666
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Buccs drafted a dude from my home town that played hs ball there.

  7. #1667
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    reports that the saints are signing jameis to a 1 year deal

  8. #1668
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10


  9. #1669
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    reports that the saints are signing jameis to a 1 year deal
    imagine if payton is able to turn jameis into a hofer

  10. #1670
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10


  11. #1671
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    i am 100% fine with jalen hurts winning super bowl mvp

  12. #1672
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    Lmao Winston. Smart decision by him though, and I knew there wasn’t a starter position open for him.

  13. #1673
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    how mad is welt going to be when jameis is the super bowl mvp

  14. #1674
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    Nah, I think that would be awesome and hilarious actually. Apparently he turned down more money from Pittsburgh to be with Brees over Ben.

    This is a sign his decision-making skills are already improving!

  15. #1675
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://apnews.com/67261f40f7c9c8f7d14a129b0d31a0d0

    Bardy got kicked out of a park in Tampa for defying the stay-at-home order.
    Tampa's mayor apologizes.


  16. #1676
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    taysom hill new contract

    2 year 21 mil, 16 guar

  17. #1677
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,577
    BG Level
    10

    washington OL trey adams, the guy who responded that if he could change anything about himself it would be a bigger dick, has signed with Buffalo, because of course

    bills mafia

  18. #1678
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    so are the skins, panthers, or jags the worst team in football atm? i can't decide

  19. #1679
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    so are the skins, panthers, or jags the worst team in football atm? i can't decide
    probably not carolina

  20. #1680
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    vegas disagrees apparently

Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  3. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08