• Navigation
Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2864
  1. #161
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    also did archi just dick measure hands, hot damn we're in fine offseason form already

    is that even how they measure hands i dunno
    Thumbtip to pinkytip

  2. #162
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    I thought you started at the base

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #163
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Nah Archie got it right

  4. #164
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Thumbtip to pinkytip
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I thought you started at the base

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Archie did it the way the NFL does it

    NBA does it differently

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #165
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Fuck lol

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #166
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    I'm kinda shocked my hands are so big by NFL QB standards.

    Like, I can BARELY palm a regulation basketball.

    Just shows what freaks NBA players are.

  7. #167
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    NFL 2020 Off-season Thread: Kool-Aid Man Gets His Ring

    Makes me wonder how big are Brock Lesnar or Shane Carwin’s hands. Those dudes had to have custom gloves made for them for MMA.

  8. #168
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Makes me wonder how big are Brock Lesnar or Shane Carwin’s hands. Those dudes had to have custom gloves made for them for MMA.
    You made me Google it and I like all these articles about how "somehow" Brock's hands were bigger then before when he came back to the UFC.

    somehow being slang for HGH obviously

  9. #169
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    8 3/4

    Guess I should consider suicide now based on my handlet status
    Also 8 3/4

    smol 5!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  10. #170
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    My god you guys

  11. #171
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Have you never seen those ads? They're fucking great

  12. #172
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Classics obviously

  13. #173
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    I'm pretty sure my wife has bigger hands than some of y'all, pathetic

    I'll try to trick her into measuring tomorrow, it won't work and she'll get mad at me

  14. #174
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    I mean Joe Burrow's hands are only a quarter inch larger lol. And mahomie a half inch. That isn't much

    I've never been with a girl with larger hands and that's all that really matters. Would be weird if you're holding hands and hers are larger...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. #175
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I may only be 5'10.5" tall

    But small hands? Could never be me.
    Also look how you can almost make a straight line from your thumb to pinkie

    Mine is more like a 90° angle outstretched

    They mentioned that in the ESPN piece I linked too. Brandon Allen was at 8 3/4 but he worked on his mobility so they would measure larger lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  16. #176
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Gotta take the measurements with your fretting hand for the extra flexibility

    Though that wouldn't work for QBs since you don't fret with your dominant hand unless you're a lefty playing on a normal guitar. So maybe Tua (idk if he plays guitar)

  17. #177
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Just measured cause fuck it, why not. Surprised I was 8.5". Thought I was going to measure shorter.

  18. #178
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    9.7, but my fingers are exceptionally long. the actual palm of my hand isn't that big really

  19. #179
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Gotta take the measurements with your fretting hand for the extra flexibility

    Though that wouldn't work for QBs since you don't fret with your dominant hand unless you're a lefty playing on a normal guitar. So maybe Tua (idk if he plays guitar)
    A lefty frets with their right hand...

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  20. #180
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Hence why Hendrix started out by playing right handed guitars upside down. Lefty guitars were hard to find.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  3. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08