• Navigation
Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 2864
  1. #1781
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    before looking, im guessing CMC, Peppers, Keuchly, Cam, Smitty, Turner, Norman, Norwell?, Kasay

    After looking:

    Keuchly, Smitty, Kalil, Peppers, Kris Jenkins, Cam, Thomas Davis, Jordan Gross, Jon Beason, CMC, Norman, Norwell

    Muhsin Muhammad was a 1st team in 04, but drafted in 96

  2. #1782
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,709
    BG Level
    10

    Ron Rivera confirms the redskins were offered a 1st for Trent Williams before the deadline last season lol.

  3. #1783
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Goodell voluntarily taking a $0 salary as of last month

  4. #1784
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,235
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Ron Rivera confirms the redskins were offered a 1st for Trent Williams before the deadline last season lol.
    bruce allen was an idiot lol

  5. #1785
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    NFL renewed the Amazon TNF stream deal for 3 years

  6. #1786
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Crab Legs base salary is 1.1m. 3.4m in incentives

  7. #1787
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,709
    BG Level
    10

    I got a newfound respect for crab legs. Dude saw he needed to take a seat back and fix his issues, and what better duo to do that in the league right now than Brees/Payton.

  8. #1788
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,235
    BG Level
    10

    It's definitely the right move for his career in the long run. Teddy just got a starter job after leaving the Saints, I'd try to get some of that pixie dust on me too

  9. #1789
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,915
    BG Level
    10

    SWAT raided Telvin Smiths house today. Sex with minors. Go Jags.

  10. #1790
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    welp, that sounds problematic

  11. #1791
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    i was gonna post yesterday but figured no one cared, but chiefs CB brashaun breeland got busted yesterday for open alcohol container in a car, marijuana possession, driving without a license, and resisting arrest

    the article also makes it seem like he was out joyriding while the state, or at least whatever area he lives in, was under strict work-to-home lockdown orders

  12. #1792
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tennessee signing Jonathan Joseph

  13. #1793
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,709
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    SWAT raided Telvin Smiths house today. Sex with minors. Go Jags.
    DUUUUUUVAL!

    Am I doing this right?

  14. #1794
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,235
    BG Level
    10

    If he can't be in the NFL at least he's doing what he loves

  15. #1795
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,915
    BG Level
    10

    Add crack to the list. Only reasonable explanation for him losing 99% of his body muscle and looking 75 lbs, so soon removed from being a stud NFL player.

  16. #1796
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,915
    BG Level
    10

    Farve dropping some juicy tidbits, after he and Rodgers talked.

    I cannot wait to see him on the Bears.

  17. #1797
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If Rodgers go to the Bears I will be the most conflicted Rodgers hater in the history of eternity.

  18. #1798
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Yes, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAL is the correct reaction

  19. #1799
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    According to the Duval County jail records, Smith was charged with unlawful sexual activity with certain minors. Smith’s bond has been set at $50,003 and he has not completed the admissions process.
    Why the $3

  20. #1800
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,709
    BG Level
    10

    Why “certain minors?” Never seen that language before.

Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  2. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  3. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08