Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2001 to 2020 of 3003
  1. #2001
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Oh I also got wine and ginger ale too since everyone says crown and ginger is great and I've had crown sitting on the shelf for years from my house warming.

  2. #2002
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    And we've now exceeded 300,000 infected worldwide with 50,000 cases being reported in just one day.

  3. #2003
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    St. Louis enacting Stay at Home orders starting Monday.

  4. #2004
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    My wife probably has an ear infection, she has really bad post nasal drip causing terrible sore throats at night and mucus with a productive cough when she wakes up and some ear pain. She had a 100 fever a few days ago. Got kicked out of a walk in when she accidentally mentioned the fever lol. MA'AM YOU NEED TO GO OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW AND CALL THIS NUMBER. FFS we were just gonna teledoc but actually wanted someone to look in her ear before the antibiotics. Lesson learned.
    It's a shit move to NOT mention those symptoms right now. The reaction is understandable. People in the medical field, like my mother, have been exposed because of people intentionally withholding information.

    Given the circumstances, how in the hell did you think they would react?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #2005
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,270
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    St. Louis enacting Stay at Home orders starting Monday.
    Hmm, well, shoot.

  6. #2006
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Like, that's the definition of tone deaf.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #2007
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    It's a shit move to NOT mention those symptoms right now. The reaction is understandable. People in the medical field, like my mother, have been exposed because of people intentionally withholding information.

    Given the circumstances, how in the hell did you think they would react?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    She's a nurse, it's pretty stupid to kick someone out for an ear infection lol. They are essentially screening every person with any singular symptom which is asinine.

  8. #2008
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Also I bought 10lbs of oats, come at me.

  9. #2009
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    She's a nurse, it's pretty stupid to kick someone out for an ear infection lol. They are essentially screening every person with any singular symptom which is asinine.
    As a nurse I would think she'd understand the circumstances.

    It's safer to be overly cautious. That's the whole point.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #2010
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    As a nurse I would think she'd understand the circumstances.

    It's safer to be overly cautious. That's the whole point.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    So literally no person should go into any walk in or clinic for any illness as long as this pandemic is going on?

  11. #2011
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    No Person with a fever lmao

  12. #2012
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    So literally no person should go into any walk in or clinic for any illness as long as this pandemic is going on?
    No. They should call ahead of time. The clinics are overwhelmed. C'mon bro.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  13. #2013
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    No. They should call ahead of time. The clinics are overwhelmed. C'mon bro.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    They are actually empty.

  14. #2014
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Every walk in around here is empty, we have the 4th most cases.

  15. #2015
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Every walk in around here is empty, we have the 4th most cases.
    With any of the symptoms they're blanket screening for it's a no shit sherlock sort of deal.

    It's like getting pissed that you went to the grocery store and they were out of bread.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  16. #2016
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    With any of the symptoms they're blanket screening for it's a no shit sherlock sort of deal.

    It's like getting pissed that you went to the grocery store and they were out of bread.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Our grocery stores all have bread.

    They shouldn't blanket screen every one with only 1 symptom since so many hundreds of things have that 1 symptom.

  17. #2017
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    For people in CA, NY, and wherever else that it's in place, how big a deal is the shelter there? For IL, after the press conference yesterday, I was like "that's it?" since it really wasn't a big deal. Non-essentials that weren't already working from home though suggested to do that for a week, yeah. Other than that, it was like shutting down parks and libraries.

  18. #2018
    She Shoots For The Stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,660
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Welp. Went to the local hospital for my yearly mammogram (Yes, I'm that old. No, far as I know no breast cancer, this is because there's a family history of it so I get my breasts checked every year). They told me to go though the emergency room entrance; they checked my temperature; they were checkin' everybody. Naturally, I'm fine (tho I got a stuffy nose. Allergies, yuk, take a hike!) The lady in the mammogram clinic also freaked for a moment when she saw my hand sanitizer; since it's compounded by a pharmacy, it has a prescription label. She only saw the label, I told her, don't worry hand sanitizer!

    Anyway it went well; We may be going to CVS later, one of our Instacart orders is like 2 hours late. It had popcicles in it so I hope they aren't melted!

    Also Biolife sent a thing that said they are changing the order of things when you go in for a appointment. They are taking your temp FIRST; proly to make sure no one's lying about having this crap. (The old order was do their little computer survey first, then they take your vital stats. So they're doing the stats first..)

    As for GA cases/deaths: it's now up to 507 cases with 14 deaths. Most of them not near me, but I'm gonna hand sanitize and wash my hands while singing "Happy Birthday" lol. Do NOT want it, do not want to give it to my vulnerable siblings. (I'm going to follow nurse's aid protocol for that for the duration. That's 20 seconds scrubbing while you got soap on your hands; you can get that by singing Happy Birthday; make sure you keep your fingertips down into the sink if you do that and I recommend everyone do that! Yes, I did test to be a nurse's aid at one point. No, I never did find a job.)

    Also; the library (other than the online..) and the parks here are shut down until next week. Our governor moved fast.

  19. #2019
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Our grocery stores all have bread.

    They shouldn't blanket screen every one with only 1 symptom since so many hundreds of things have that 1 symptom.
    I think it's just because we're in such different circumstances.

    I'm in an area where it's exploding (increased 35 positive cases in 30min). I'm dealing with the results of NOT initially blanket screening and the fallout. I don't want you in this position amd I think they should be ridiculously safe with it right now so you don't end up here.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  20. #2020
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I think it's just because we're in such different circumstances.

    I'm in an area where it's exploding (increased 35 positive cases in 30min). I'm dealing with the results of NOT initially blanket screening and the fallout. I don't want you in this position amd I think they should be ridiculously safe with it right now so you don't end up here.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Where are you? We're on lockdown in NJ with 4th most cases.

Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Unemployment Rate is 22.9%
    By test123 in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2012-12-13, 22:20