And yes I'm bitter our department has to file a deviation request to dispose waste by an alternative means because we can't get bleach from anywhere.
And yes I'm bitter our department has to file a deviation request to dispose waste by an alternative means because we can't get bleach from anywhere.
Are you confusing "factories" with "plants?" Because a large portion of those are simply distribution.
That being said, if they run their manufacturing plants as retardedly as their DCs then may god have Mercy on our souls because the 3M DC I work at is ran by pant-backward idiots.
I don’t believe Iran’s numbers but US is passing it soon. I expect Spain also.
Just fyi since there are a lot of LA county people here:
Word on the street is that LA will announce on Monday schools will be closed for the rest of the school year, and we'll just be distance learning during that time.
Member of Pence's office popped hot. Not supposed to have had close contact with anyone important. No clue who or where they actually worked.
wrt chloroquine, it has already been extensively tested in humans so they know it is safe to consume (if you take the right dose).
To give a little background on how drug testing works, the major cost when testing a new drug is proving that it isn't harmful, not showing efficacy. That is why the first stop for every disease is to throw literally the bathroom cabinet at it. Try everything that people think might work that is already approved, because it has already passed safety testing.
The chloroquine fanclub has existed in biotech for decades and, while they've generally failed to show efficacy for anything but malaria, it has been tested through and fucking through for safety. Maybe it'll help the virus, maybe it won't, but it honestly won't hurt people (unless they don't take the right dosage), so why not?
ny post ran a story that two dogs in Hong Kong have tested positive
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/12...612086279?s=21
Remember, NY Post is a Murdoch tabloid rag.
Message from our med control today:
We have noted increasing evidence that a significant portion of patients with COVID-19 may present initially only with GI symptoms (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea).
Hamilton at the Hollywood Pantages cancelled through mid April. Sorry folks
The death toll from the coronavirus in Spain surged 30 percent within a day, according to authorities, as the grim tally rose from 767 on Thursday to 1,002 on Friday.
Confirmed cases in the virus-ravaged nation increased to 19,980 on Friday, a figure that is now roughly equivalent to Iran’s, even though severe doubts have been raised over whether the figures provided by Iranian authorities are trustworthy.
After Italy, Spain has been the hardest-hit country in Europe, with many cases centered in the capital, Madrid.
The percentage of Americans who approve of President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has ticked upward since last week, according to an ABC News-Ipsos poll released Friday.
In the new poll, 55 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s management of the crisis, compared with 43 percent who disapprove.
Those numbers are nearly reversed from just a week ago. At that point, 43 percent approved of Trump’s handling of the pandemic while 54 percent disapproved.
So, is this based on a new study? The original took 208 infected in China with 48% of those infected suffering from GI issues.
I got one of the worst flus of my life around Valentines Day this year... all the same symptoms save the breathing issues. I am wondering if there are any potential post sickness indicators that I may have had this thing...
Edit: I think I read your post wrong... "may" doesn't change the 48%. Still very interesting
VIVA LA ANESTHESIA DRUGS
My biopsy went well. The hospital was a damn ghost town. There were several cancer/potential cancer surgeries (the cancer surgeons are still very busy) but everyone was much more chill today compared to normal because the workload is so much lower (I assume). This hospital does have cases or suspected cases and they are testing likely people but "that's on a different floor so hopefully it doesn't get into the surgical wards" lol. I did my best to keep safe but there's only so much you can do when a bunch of people are working on you. I heard some patients' families were getting angry because the hospital is turning away visitors.
The X-ray tech breathed on my face so I hope he doesn't have bat flu.
Sounds like NC is getting ready for a lockdown as well. National guard was calling nursing homes and such inquiring of they had enough supplies for 2 weeks.
Work reduced operating hours to 8-5 in anticipation of a curfew starting Monday as well.
They cut hours across the board to try to avoid layoffs, which I read as delay layoffs.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/...132054529?s=19
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Word from my airport is Southwest laid off all the skycap employees ( curbside luggage service). Worst part is after everything they will be forced to reapply and nice guarantee their job will be available.
Also so far from 5pm to 11pm , 18 cancelled arrivals and counting..
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk