That post is terrific.
I say that in the Pratchettian sense.
That post is terrific.
I say that in the Pratchettian sense.
Cannot think of the person's name but I vaguely remember someone doing posts like that years ago.
Max, "best stick to break other sticks" Max?
Don't even want to try to attempt reading that.
They posted before complaining about FF7 not having cohesive storytelling and Aerith being a weak character because she was born into her role and then went to praise Chrono Cross >.>;
Also, this is the best Aerith has been written probably ever.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
So what are we thinking? Sephiroth attacking from the future? Alternate realities?
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
But does Hayao Miyazaki think that?
After watching the Max/Easy Allies podcast, it's hard to not say it's AC Sephiroth doing some time shit. And the different pictures of Stamp seem to point to alternate timelines.
Are there even any other theories out there? Haven't really looked beyond the above cause it made enough sense.
I have friends who refuse to accept time travel of any sort and theorize that it's Sephiroth having gained the power to see the Planet's destiny through the Lifestream now reaching out to try and change his fate.
It amounts to the exact same thing, they just don't like time travel.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Tbh I'd prefer a similar explanation instead of straight up time travelling.
I don't see the difference to be honest, I guess it comes down to what plot devices you're willing to accept.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’m pretty sure it’s AC Sephiroth (noted by the single black wing that FF7 Sephiroth never had) going back in time somehow to try to change things up. And since the Reunion is happening during this time, he can easily hop into the body of any of the clones to do his shenanigans. I’m willing to bet OG Sephiroth is still frozen in ice in the Northern Crater.
I believe there was a line by i think Red which was something like "The lifestream flows from the start of creation to its end" so i believe thats how AC Sephy is doing stuff and not just straight Dr Whoing this shit.
Nah dudes. I was talking specifically about OG FF7 and not Remake.
The post would have made more sense about a week ago, when people were still doing comparisons between OG and Remake but I wanted to post it anyway (specifically, I wanted to talk about Rosalia from Trauma Team and how she compares to Aerith). Again, I always liked Aerith but still, I found her use in OG not that great, and that’s why I’m accepting any Nomura changes or whatever that will happen in FF7 Remake.
Well if Sephiroth time traveled, that means he is still Sephiroth from OG FF7 (assuming OG FF7 to FF7 Advent are the same).
If it’s just Sephiroth somehow having the power to see the future, then you can put FF7 Remake in its own timeline without any interaction between OG FF7’s timeline.
Personally, I’d go with the time travel plot anyway because Nomura (not the main writer here but still director for FF7 Remake) did it for KH series.
Besides that, you guys are missing out by skipping my post. It was suppose to be a stealth Trauma Team praise post (the game series Atlus hasn’t done anything with for 10 years).
I'd like to think that Seph is post AC Seph since Cloud beat him again and the AC remnants are represented.
Scooby Doo can Doo Doo, but Jimmy Carter is smarter