Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1030
  1. #641
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm still sitting here stewing over no "This guy are sick" line... they even had the kids there who could have said it to make it make more sense!

  2. #642
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    FFX was the first game that let me switch my party members out on the fly and I will always appreciate it for that.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  3. #643
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    FFX was the first game that let me switch yojimbo in to eat an instant death move instead of my party and I will always appreciate it for that.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    fixed

  4. #644
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    by the way, we don’t need another discussion about the fact i am about to state so feel free to move on after reading this, but blitzball is still the best

  5. #645
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    I also loved Blitzball and I think I quit FF8 out of frustration right before the final dungeon because I was missing a Triple Triad card and I cared more about that.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  6. #646
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    i played ff9 before ff8, so triple triad will always be a shitty version of tetra master to me (yes i am aware everyone says triad is better but i disagree so there)

    also the final dungeon theme from 8 rules

  7. #647
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Remember when you could pay an extra $3 a month to play Tetra Master via PlayOnline

  8. #648
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,094
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    i played ff9 before ff8, so triple triad will always be a shitty version of tetra master to me (yes i am aware everyone says triad is better but i disagree so there)

    also the final dungeon theme from 8 rules
    TM sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Remember when you could pay an extra $3 a month to play Tetra Master via PlayOnline
    Loved the fuck out of this tho

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  9. #649
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    Got 6 out of 9 dresses, if I'd known about this ahead of time I wouldn't have saved the shitty dresses for last.

    I also have 2 hidden trophies left and no idea what one of them is for. One is for beating the boss rush, but I think the other might be Angel of the Slums related? I got the one for dancing.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  10. #650
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    Also I never played IX, I really tried to but I quit after Dagger joined and just never picked it up again. Honestly the jump rope game kinda ticked me off.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  11. #651

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Sounds like you have a real problem letting optional side content sidetrack you and deter your enjoyment from the core game.

  12. #652
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Got 6 out of 9 dresses, if I'd known about this ahead of time I wouldn't have saved the shitty dresses for last.

    I also have 2 hidden trophies left and no idea what one of them is for. One is for beating the boss rush, but I think the other might be Angel of the Slums related? I got the one for dancing.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    If you do all wall mart quests you can pick a letter from the angel before you start climbing towards Shinra HQ

  13. #653
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    Well crud. Oh well, I already did 14 on hard so I can just easy mode it for the trophy.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  14. #654
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Got 6 out of 9 dresses, if I'd known about this ahead of time I wouldn't have saved the shitty dresses for last.

    I also have 2 hidden trophies left and no idea what one of them is for. One is for beating the boss rush, but I think the other might be Angel of the Slums related? I got the one for dancing.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    The angel of the slums one is a card you pick up right before heading over the wall.... Sadly if you missed an intel report (20/20) before that point it won't be there. As you have to pretty much have all side quests done or it won't show. The thing that really sucks about this one is you have to replay the last chapter with side quests all over again if you missed it.

  15. #655
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Also I never played IX, I really tried to but I quit after Dagger joined and just never picked it up again. Honestly the jump rope game kinda ticked me off.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    You did yourself a massive disservice.

  16. #656
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    every trophy remaining for me is some bs like that where i now have to play most of if not all of an annoying chapter over cause i missed a thing or two along the way

  17. #657
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    I've got it down to 300% stagger, hard mode, angel letter, all dresses, and boss rush. Gonna try to take 4 of those 5 out today after work.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  18. #658
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Also I never played IX, I really tried to but I quit after Dagger joined and just never picked it up again. Honestly the jump rope game kinda ticked me off.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Its available on ipad with options like no random battles if you are thinking of giving it a go for the sake of story.

  19. #659
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    Its available on ipad with options like no random battles if you are thinking of giving it a go for the sake of story.
    Yeah highly recommend to get a version w/ those bonus features. For the longest time I think the hardest part of getting ppl into FFXIV was that the combat is sooooo slow but that flaw is somewhat fixed with the options.

  20. #660
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,829
    BG Level
    9

    I have the Steam version. If I didn't just get Trials of Mana I had planned to go replay some other FF games after this.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy VI (Android/iOS) {Remake}
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 2015-12-17, 13:42
  2. Final Fantasy 12 :OMG Discussion Thread
    By Anyway in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 641
    Last Post: 2009-02-06, 03:56
  3. Official Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings Thread
    By Miltani in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2008-01-09, 08:28
  4. *SPOILER* Final Boss question
    By Rizer in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2006-12-18, 02:38
  5. The Final Fantasy 12 "Ding" Thread
    By Borisan in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2006-11-07, 20:49