Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1030
  1. #881

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Meh platinum for me is my badge of "I loved this game" and really nothing more. And I'm a bit insane because if that's the case, I'm doing it even if I find the process of actually getting the trophy completely unenjoyable.. like those fucking size crowns in MHW (which I did even before those damn events came, RIP me). Silver lining though, definitely my favorite livejournal post tweet of all time that only this crowd will understand.

    All thoughts of that went out the window after Chapter 18 here. Undeserved.

  2. #882
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    I'm waiting for the 4k 60fps release on pc to 100% this game. I enjoyed it, but it's honestly not something I see myself coming back to again and again atm, at least not until the whole collection is out

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #883
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    To be fair to everyone, both fans and creators, I don't think I'd have come back to the original 7 if it consisted only of Midgar as well. Hurry up and make the rest of the game, please!

  4. #884
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    im sure the entire saga will be finished by 2030

  5. #885

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    i would sooner slice open my scrotum unravel my testicles and hang myself with them than replay this game

  6. #886
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,181
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i didn't like the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i think the main problem was that i like good games and not dumb piece of shit games
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i would sooner slice open my scrotum unravel my testicles and hang myself with them than replay this game
    Yea, we know.

  7. #887

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    you missed a few

  8. #888

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    but worry not i'll put up some more soon

  9. #889
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    This game was epic

  10. #890
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    SPOILERS Final Fantasy 7 Remake SPOILER THREAD - CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT

    Build upon and refine the battle-system. Also a much more concise game in terms of story-telling would be much appreciated for the next game.

    More Chapter 11 through 17 pacing, less everything else that was bloated garbage and/or Nomura’s pretentious bullshit.

  11. #891
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    I accidentally saved over my hard mode saves looking for a music disc (long story...) so final verdict: hard mode was a ton more enjoyable than normal mode because I actually got to play with fun stuff, and the latter half of the game was still way too repetitive. But I could see what they were going for in hard mode.

  12. #892
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    This game was epic
    Lol

  13. #893
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    the soundtrack was epic at times sure, but anyone that puts this game above an 8/10 is mainlining nostalgia a bit too hard

    it was a good game. it’s fine

  14. #894
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,824
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Isn't that the whole draw of the remake? Nostalgia?

  15. #895
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    sure, but there has to be more there than that as well no?

    otherwise if I want nostalgia i can replay 7 or just watch a streamer play this

  16. #896
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,824
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I mean my nostalgia had me in awe for most of the game but I don't think any subsequent playthroughs will be the same.

    So 9/10 first playthrough. 7/10 normally /shrug

  17. #897
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Nostalgia was the only reason I put up with a lot of the bad in this game.

    They completely ruined the charm of the Honey Bee scene for me. I felt nothing but anger when I finally got to the moment. The endless filler to finally get there was Naruto ninja ostrich levels of fucking bad. I have zero idea how anyone can possibly defend that entire portion of the game.

  18. #898
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Nostalgia was the only reason I put up with a lot of the bad in this game.

    They completely ruined the charm of the Honey Bee scene for me. I felt nothing but anger when I finally got to the moment. The endless filler to finally get there was Naruto ninja ostrich levels of fucking bad. I have zero idea how anyone can possibly defend that entire portion of the game.
    I mean, just difference of opinions I guess? But I fucking loved the honeybee inn dance. That shit was so much fun. And then Cloud's attitude about the entire thing was perfect.

    Cloud are you in a dress?

    "Yes. Nailed it. Moving on."

  19. #899

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the soundtrack was epic at times sure, but anyone that puts this game above an 8/10 is mainlining nostalgia a bit too hard

    it was a good game. it’s fine
    i agree except it was neither a good game nor fine

  20. #900
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    too hard for you? get gud bro

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy VI (Android/iOS) {Remake}
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 2015-12-17, 13:42
  2. Final Fantasy 12 :OMG Discussion Thread
    By Anyway in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 641
    Last Post: 2009-02-06, 03:56
  3. Official Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings Thread
    By Miltani in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2008-01-09, 08:28
  4. *SPOILER* Final Boss question
    By Rizer in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2006-12-18, 02:38
  5. The Final Fantasy 12 "Ding" Thread
    By Borisan in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2006-11-07, 20:49