• Navigation
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 632
  1. #421
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Boston will be looking for a new manager.

    Ron Roenicke will not be returning

  2. #422
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The brewers are under .500.
    And in the PLAYOFFS baby

    BREWERS
    BREWERS
    BREWERS

  3. #423
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    apparently everyone involved in playoff scenarios lost today

  4. #424
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Angels fired their GM

  5. #425
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    It sucks Trout gets to wallow on a shitty team.

  6. #426
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Devin Williams set the all-time record for strikeouts per batters faced in a season - 53%.

    Wonder if he'll win Rookie of the year.

  7. #427
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    only one player in the astros starting lineup today for their playoff game hit over .270 this year, their DH

    former al mvp altuve hit .219

    lewl

  8. #428
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    so of course they won game one

    because they’re playing the twins

    who have now lost seventeen straight postseason games

  9. #429
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    A's and Indians both got stomped as well.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #430
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    only one player in the astros starting lineup today for their playoff game hit over .270 this year, their DH

    former al mvp altuve hit .219

    lewl
    Only player on the Brewers batting over .260 is their DH, Daniel Vogelbach, who was released from the Mariners after being an all-star last season because he was batting .094 for them after 64 ABs.

    Did I mention the Brewers are in the playoffs?

  11. #431
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    shut up nerd

  12. #432
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    shut up nerd
    3 years straight now of sweet, sweet Brewers playoff baseball

  13. #433
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,968
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Devin Williams set the all-time record for strikeouts per batters faced in a season - 53%.
    https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/statu...64339300007936

  14. #434
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    I don’t think I’ve ever been more disappointed in a team that wasn’t my own. This shit is pathetic by the twins.

  15. #435
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    so of course they won game one

    because they’re playing the twins

    who have now lost seventeen straight postseason games
    18

  16. #436
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Just came to post that they were the first bounced team. Braves took 13 innings before finally winning today. Cubs getting spanked at the moment, and A's already have put to rest yesterday's game and up 5-0 on the white sox.

  17. #437
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    All these years of assuming the Twins postseason failures were somehow Yankee related when it was really just themselves

  18. #438
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah it sucks dick, was hoping we'd have a chance to bumrush the Dodgers in a short series with Woodruff, Burnes (2.11 ERA) and our excellent bullpen, but now Burnes (pulled oblique in the second to last game of the season) and Williams are out.

  19. #439
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    didn’t even realize these series were best two of three until i got a notification about correa running his mouth again since they won their series

    welp, go yanks tonight then

  20. #440
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Yankee's/Indians game is fucking wild. Yanks just took the lead again in the top of the 9th with two outs.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1586
    Last Post: 2020-07-23, 16:50
  2. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 2017-11-02, 12:50
  3. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  4. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 2016-04-06, 09:53
  5. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  6. Replies: 432
    Last Post: 2015-03-26, 07:11
  7. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 2014-03-21, 16:42
  8. Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 03:26