Page 27 of 114 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 2268
  1. #521
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Solid game! 1 more W Montreal!!

  2. #522
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I don't like the idea of Price staying the playoffs but it's ok when it means the Pens lose.

  3. #523
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    If Pitt goes out. #1 pick is 100% theirs.

  4. #524
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Fuckin Chelsea dagger

  5. #525
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    If you love defense, don't watch the EDM-CHI series.

  6. #526
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Yes the defense is pretty offensive

  7. #527
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I turned the game off at the intermission to conserve tablet battery. Now it’s not showing up on the nbc sports app...

  8. #528
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  9. #529
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Sep gonna kill himself if Friday night goes the way I want it to.

  10. #530
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Ferland leaving the bubble. p sure that's a wrap on his career, but when he came out and fought in Game 1 I was like "Oh, this will go splendid for him."

  11. #531
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    Why do the Oilers never make things easy for themselves?

  12. #532
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Richy on suicide watch

  13. #533
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    ........ and just had to be Bear deflecting it past Koskinen.

    Wonder if they'll unretire Messier's 11 when we get Lafreniere?

  14. #534
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    You're gonna have to play a loser-takes-all series against PIT for him, I think.

  15. #535
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    We'll just start Smith if it's a loser-takes-all battle lol

  16. #536
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Not gonna lie, an Oilers loss hurts us all.
    It potentially means 1 or more rounds of Chelsea fucking kill me

  17. #537
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,328
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor


  18. #538
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8



    Jokes on them. I'm laying in bed!

  19. #539
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    No 12p game today

  20. #540
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Fucking trash Rangers making me actually do work at work.

Page 27 of 114 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2168
    Last Post: 2018-06-13, 10:23
  2. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  3. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  4. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  5. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  6. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  7. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08