Page 28 of 114 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 2268
  1. #541
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    John Carlson out again today

  2. #542
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Boyd taking Eller's spot, I'm a little sad McMichael isn't getting a shot but oh well. Hopefully Carlson will be back for the series, though it would be good to see him out for the final RR game to get the rust out.

  3. #543
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I posted on rmnb, yea sucks no mcmichael but I love Boyd. Dude plays hard and generally does pretty well

  4. #544
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Kuzy hurt. Wonderful..

  5. #545
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    So if i get this right. If Philly wins today. Philly vs TB is basically for 1st and 2nd while Caps vs Boston would be for 3rd and 4th?

  6. #546
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    So if i get this right. If Philly wins today. Philly vs TB is basically for 1st and 2nd while Caps vs Boston would be for 3rd and 4th?
    Correct. And yay another PHI goal...

  7. #547
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    first game ive been able to catch but what is with all these calls?

  8. #548
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Holy shit the penalties

  9. #549
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    first game ive been able to catch but what is with all these calls?
    A lot of these games have been penalty filled

  10. #550
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Caps look like shit, slow, bored, shit passing, no energy.

  11. #551
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Caps suck

  12. #552
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    There’s my boy Boyd!

  13. #553
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Flyers are looking real good.

  14. #554
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Everything is still too fluid but caps can get the 3 seed and end up with CAR/NYI/TOR/CBJ or the 4 seed and get PIT/CAR

  15. #555
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    This STL/VGK game is nuts. 2-0 STL at the start of the second, then three goals by Vegas, then two by STL in 21 seconds. Still 5 mins left in the 2nd.

  16. #556
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    And there goes Korpisalo

  17. #557
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,654
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    This STL/VGK game is nuts. 2-0 STL at the start of the second, then three goals by Vegas, then two by STL in 21 seconds. Still 5 mins left in the 2nd.
    Vegas and giving up multiple goals quickly. Name a more iconic duo

  18. #558
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    STL can’t be 1 or 2 seed

  19. #559
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    TOR with some terrible defense

  20. #560
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,968
    BG Level
    10

    Been driving this entire game but I'm just gonna focus on Nick Robertson's first NHL goal and be happy about that.

Page 28 of 114 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2168
    Last Post: 2018-06-13, 10:23
  2. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  3. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  4. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  5. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  6. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  7. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08