Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1241 to 1260 of 2268
  1. #1241
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Kovalchuk has been absolutely invisible in 5 games now
    I didn't really expect much of him tbh. I'd like to see McMichael in the next game, Dowd and Boyd each making stupid mistakes, sit one of them for him. Eller was shit tonight. Orlov has been horrible the entire postseason.

    Reirden ain't getting it done atm, the team has no fire and he isn't doing anything to change the flow. Embarrassing performances in every game so far.

  2. #1242
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Oh for sure, GF and I are just outside of Edmonton. 1700 sq ft bi-level with an actual yard (sounds so weird that's almost brag worthy, but we all know how things are built where if you and your neighbour open your doors at the same time they'll hit each other) and it's $535 every 2 weeks. Did enough moving as a military brat growing up, not gonna try and uproot and head out there with puppers etc now.

    But also, we all know how "sweet" it's going for anyone from Alberta heading to BC right now at all lolol

  3. #1243
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Oh yeah, if you want a yard out here, gotta drop at least a million dollars lol. I have no idea how much renting a house would cost, but the only stories of doing so I've heard are from Irish students who come to live/work here for the summer and live with like 10+ people per house, so I'd imagine rent would be ridiculous.

    If you got pets, a yard, just outside of Edmonton close to I'd assume some provincial parks and etc, just a solid way of life, definitely no point uprooting yourself unless the paycheck offered is too good to pass up

  4. #1244
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I honestly expected more from the Caps, but seems like they haven't woken up at all once the real deal started and not just the mini exhibition thing. Teams being flat for those was kinda expected, at least for the first one or 2 games, but by now it should be go time.

    That's the funniest bit, Vasp. No pay increase at all. They'll pay for / reimburse the move, but yeah.
    Nope.

  5. #1245
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Oh yeah, they can get fucked then

  6. #1246
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It was greasy, it was ugly, BUT I'LL FUCKING TAKE IT

  7. #1247
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    lol Fuck Corey Perry

  8. #1248
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,758
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    My parents bought their house in Vancouver back in 1984, at a cost of like 150,000. Now it's worth over 3 million..lol Most of my family has moved out of the city and moved to Chilliwack. Only place where you can afford a house.

  9. #1249
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I've heard so many stories like that lol. It's ridiculous how insanely high the market here has gotten

  10. #1250
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Okay, I deffo thought they'd just play through with an extra 20 seconds or whatever. Very okay with a forced stoppage

  11. #1251
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    We don't deserve to be winning, but we're winning

  12. #1252
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Another RED X


  13. #1253
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Every time I pronounce Khudobin, I pronounce it like this



    Oh, and we didn't deserve to win, but we won

  14. #1254
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Seriously, try it

    KHUUDOOOOOBIN

    It works so well

  15. #1255
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    lol GDI now that's the only way I'll wanna hear it

  16. #1256
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor


  17. #1257
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tuukka Rask has opted out for the rest of the playoffs

  18. #1258
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Tuukka Rask has opted out for the rest of the playoffs
    He was mentally out of it since the beginning.

  19. #1259
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't even know players could still opt out.

  20. #1260
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Glad to see Bruins fans on fb/twitter are taking this well and being respectful of his decision

Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2168
    Last Post: 2018-06-13, 10:23
  2. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  3. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  4. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  5. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  6. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  7. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08