Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1961 to 1980 of 2268
  1. #1961
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Big Brofist to whoever No Home Ice is for having the same shitty bracket as me.

  2. #1962
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Vegas in 5
    Tampa in 6

  3. #1963
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,939
    BG Level
    10

    DAL in 7
    NYI in 6

  4. #1964
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'm torn on dallas. On one hand I'd love for pavelski to get a cup, on the other hand, fuck corey Perry

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. #1965
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Vegas in 5

    Even though I want the islanders to win

    TB I 6

  6. #1966
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,737
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Vegas in 6
    Tampa in 7

  7. #1967
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    NYI 7
    VGK 6

  8. #1968
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  9. #1969
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Tampa 6
    Dallas 7

  10. #1970
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Had my fantasy football draft tonight and am just sitting down to watch the game....hopefully its been good

  11. #1971
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Stamkos ruled out for the whole Eastern Finals

  12. #1972
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit


  13. #1973
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Matt Dumba awarded the King Clancy trophy

  14. #1974
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  15. #1975
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bobby Ryan awarded the Bill Masterton Trophy

  16. #1976
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    2020 NHL Playoffs Thread: Hubs: Blame America!

    NYI 5
    VGK 6

    Don’t @ me.

  17. #1977
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,729
    BG Level
    7

    Quick start for Tampa.

  18. #1978
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That was quick

  19. #1979
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

  20. #1980
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Tbh Toronto would prob be in a better place a portion of Tavares 11 mil shoring up the defense.

Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2168
    Last Post: 2018-06-13, 10:23
  2. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  3. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  4. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  5. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  6. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  7. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08