People acting like they are born a republican or Democrat.
People acting like they are born a republican or Democrat.
Things that never happened for 100 Alex.
These people were prepped by Q for all this
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Tweets dead, shame.
Summary for us chrono peasants who missed it?
just a new instance of “I can’t get laid because I voted for trump”
He shoulda just say he voted Biden, then when he's balls deep in her doggy style, grab a fistful of her hair and whisper in her ear:
"heil Trump"
That kind of dude who would do that isn't the kind of dude who whines about getting laid on the internet though.
Personally, I would drain the soul out of any man who mentions Donald Trumps name during sex like that.
No way that would happen anyway. Modern people aren't going to go home with someone and wait until things get hot to go "BY THE WAY DO YOU AGREE WITH ME POLITICALLY".
Its very relevant on dating apps. I've seen plenty of "Likes: People that didn't vote Trump" et. al. But, not asking that question until inches from insertion sounds like an incel dream.
There was an article on the Federalist last year with a title akin to "Your refusal to date conservatives is why we have Trump"
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk