https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...555_story.html
The Post has audio of Trump threatening GA's Secretary of State with vague consequences if he doesn't just say Trump won.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...555_story.html
The Post has audio of Trump threatening GA's Secretary of State with vague consequences if he doesn't just say Trump won.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Listened to the audio, it's pretty damning. Nothing is going to happen.
Shit is just unreal and infuriating. If Trump gets away with no criminal convictions for SOMETHING there is no god damn justice.
Link to the non-paywall audio on Youtube:
It's pretty wild to be on tape doing a criminal conspiracy to commit election fraud.
I'd love to see ol' Donny wriggle his way out of this!
Impeachment speedrun anyone? 17 days left.
Maybe after the GA runoffs
Just so we're clear this happened - yesterday-
Almost definitely tried the same thing in other states, we just have tape of this one.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
RonGOPVet4Biden
Oh man, I only listened to the 5 min audio, didn't know there was an hour long one. Listening to it now. I may not make it.
How will Ol Donnie wiggle his wa....oh, oh you're saying he's already wiggled out of it before I finished that question. Well then, I guess that slimy worm has gotten very efficient in his wiggling.
I hear the state government is stealing the election for Democrats. No point in voting R in a few days. They will just change it to D![]()
What are the odds that old Donnie boy keeps himself so worked up over this shit that he forgets to pre-pardon himself and his family?
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Biden doing the whole "We just gotta ignore him and he'll go away" method so nothing gonna come of this shit and he's just gonna be fueling the flames for next 4yrs before he rides again to be president in 2024.