So I've been told this is incorrect, but, look who is Pence's twitter header right now:
https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence
Edit: Wait, no that's Pence and Mother. It just REALLY looks like Joe from that angle lol
So I've been told this is incorrect, but, look who is Pence's twitter header right now:
https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence
Edit: Wait, no that's Pence and Mother. It just REALLY looks like Joe from that angle lol
The biggest crime is that we wont get a south park episode from this
no fucking way
Makes me wonder how much longer till someone on Trumps security detail just breaks rank and gives him a bullet in the head.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I wouldn’t be surprised if Twitter just says fuck it and bans him today.
Twitter has removed three of his tweets from Today.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Be happy that you'll still be paying for his safety until the day he dies.
no deleting presidential tweets. what a coward
He didn't delete them, twitter removed them