I did a quick search from the gym between reps. The number seemed high, but I didnt think twice cause lolAmerica.
Either way, the crux of the statement remains that only a fraction of active cases require being in the hospital.
I'm not disputing this, but from his two posts on Trump being discharged, he seems surprised that he's not being confined to a hospital.
Trump's back at the White House.
And his mask is already off lol
antacid overdose -reddit
where are these pictures?
This just in: certain medicines induce drowsiness, heres tom with the weather.
Watching his videos he's having some labored breathing for sure, so he ain't 100%. He could easily worsen things if he doesn't chill the fuck out.
But I can't agree with the HIPAA statement. I think it's silly to invoke HIPAA over a chest image if you're going to dump vitals and prescriptions all over the press. What that tells me is that Trump didn't want people to know it.
He's clearly okay with meds because a) it gives him a treatment talking point and b) the vitals accomplish the same.
Releasing imaging results, however, when the general public doesn't know how to interpret them is dangerous. People leave the hospital all the time with pneumonia and consolidations take weeks to clear up. What's a chest x-ray going to tell you? That he has lung inflammation?
Take a look at him and his breathing. You don't need a chest x-ray.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/polit...eed/index.html
Kinda see what Kuro is saying. Watch him around when he's taking the mask off and then he's holding for the pics. Looks uncomfortable.
Claudia Conway, daughter of Kellyanne Conway who's become notable lately for shitting all over her parents for being terrible people, is making some very interesting claims
https://twitter.com/SailorZZtar/stat...34717106470917
Edit: She also is the one who spilled the beans on her mom having covid
https://twitter.com/laura_hudson/sta...11012355981312
lol Trumpers getting mad at a 15 year old girl
https://twitter.com/CarmineSabia/sta...44813354479617
Mind you the reddit doctors are already reporting him as gasping for air.
Unless you've worked in an ICU or ER you don't know what gasping looks like.
Jesus christ this show of "I'm a really tough strong guy" is just awful
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67143232942081
and yet entirely predictable