Page 17 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 3005
  1. #321
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Well hes wrong

  2. #322
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    Well, clearly.

    And honestly I see what you're saying Day. I just don't agree with the extent of utility.

    We have different definitions of useful and that's okay.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  3. #323
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Almost like when you have a years long history of bad faith arguments and trolling it's impossible to get people to take you seriously when you decide to drop the act

    People soap boxing and being sympathetic for toxic people never fails to make me cringe
    Exactly.

  4. #324
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    those are spam posts and we can all agree nynja is retarded

    i did not call mallister dumb, he said he felt dumb
    Lmao.

    You guys all spent way too much energy on all of this.

  5. #325
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Well, clearly.

    And honestly I see what you're saying Day. I just don't agree with the extent of utility.

    We have different definitions of useful and that's okay.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I mean there's what experts agree is useful and then theres a bunch of random fucks on the internet who think their opinion is as valid.

    Sorry, I think isn't as big a deal as you think it is.

  6. #326
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I mean there's what experts agree is useful and then theres a bunch of random fucks on the internet who think their opinion is as valid.

    Sorry, I think isn't as big a deal as you think it is.
    I blame religion for people believing something despite the actual facts.

  7. #327
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I mean there's what experts agree is useful and then theres a bunch of random fucks on the internet who think their opinion is as valid.

    Sorry, I think isn't as big a deal as you think it is.
    which one are you

  8. #328
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Being able to test lots of people = great. Step 1 accomplished.
    Not returning said tests consistently in a timely manner = not so great. Step 2 failed.

    Both of these things can be true. It can be great that we do a lot of testing, while still being bad that we don't get results back quickly enough in many cases to either limit spread or stop life disruption. At least, once they figure out the second part, they won't have to also figure out the first part too/again... hopefully.

    Still, this does kinda seem like one of those things where you do need both parts working to be good. Crossing the streams, it'd be like if the Post Office Crony said "We picked up EVERYONE's ballot this election!" and then when you asked him how many he delivered, and he replied with "10! But we did actually pick all of them up!" that still would be a fail.

  9. #329
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

  10. #330
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  11. #331
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Also plz ignore the 80k+ new cases per day in India
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/1303237751110856705

  12. #332
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Jesus fucking christ

  13. #333
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  14. #334
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    ?

    https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/...285419520?s=20

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  15. #335
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,180
    BG Level
    8

    I don't see her talking about Swine Flu, that said, i didn't know Obama said they going to have a vaccine for it.... hard to remember what it was like 60 (At least it feels like) years ago...

  16. #336
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    We did get a safe and effective swine flu vaccine but it burned itself out first.

  17. #337
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I don't see her talking about Swine Flu, that said, i didn't know Obama said they going to have a vaccine for it.... hard to remember what it was like 60 (At least it feels like) years ago...
    It's at the end of her fuller clip

  18. #338
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I don't see her talking about Swine Flu, that said, i didn't know Obama said they going to have a vaccine for it.... hard to remember what it was like 60 (At least it feels like) years ago...
    She is referencing it. It's in the clip?

    Anyway, I don't honestly care, I just think it needed a little more context because the original edit was misleading.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  19. #339
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,532
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I wish there had been a H1N1 vax. I had it, god damn that shit fucking sucked.

  20. #340
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    There was and still is. It just wasn't that useful.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast