Page 152 of 170 FirstFirst ... 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 3021 to 3040 of 3381
  1. #3021
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    It's easier to rise out of doom and gloom vs having hope obliterated again a la 2016. Tbh people would gladly be proven wrong that Trump wins again.
    This. I'll gladly be told i was wrong and should've stayed hopeful, but there are a massive amount of completely stupid, selfish, racist, homophobic self-serving asswipes in this country. It shouldn't have even been close.

  2. #3022
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    All I keep hearing is "Uneducated white people" are determining everything and that just makes me sad.

  3. #3023
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    BG Level
    8

    I think AZ will easily go to Biden but PA for Trump honestly.

  4. #3024
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    All I keep hearing is "Uneducated white people" are determining everything and that just makes me sad.
    Sounds like you're getting your tidbits from Dim.

  5. #3025
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status...217886210?s=19

    Wow...

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  6. #3026
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/ChrisJoseWSB/sta...286317568?s=19

    IT HAS BEGUN

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #3027
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Honestly, I'm not optimistic.

  8. #3028
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status...217886210?s=19

    Wow...

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    oh come the fuck on already

    this isn’t going to be over for weeks

  9. #3029
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    80k and software means one day max. Cmon abandoned uhaul full of ballots, then we’re talking uncertainty.

  10. #3030
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I tried CBS but I like that CNN just sticks to the map primarily
    posted this in spam but you plebs can have some as a treat

    https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/132...466165250?s=21

  11. #3031
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    https://www.kgw.com/elections-2020-map

    trump up in ohio and PA wtf.

  12. #3032
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah I think im gonna go to bed. All this mail ballots bullshit isn't gonna be settled before midnight, and it isn't gonna be a landslide so it won't be called tonight.

    Thanks cubans

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  13. #3033
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,131
    BG Level
    9

    CBS has that cool "hologram" thing they superimpose on on the set.

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

  14. #3034
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Russia has entered the chat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3035
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,873
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    I think AZ will easily go to Biden but PA for Trump honestly.
    Then we're looking at an insanely close race

  16. #3036
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  17. #3037
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,873
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    https://www.kgw.com/elections-2020-map

    trump up in ohio and PA wtf.
    PA couldn't even begin counting mail-in ballots until after the polls closed. Current vote numbers are all but meaningless in PA.

  18. #3038
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,322
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    CNN's constant rhetoric has been "WE'RE NO WHERE CLOSE TO THE FINISH!!!" lol

  19. #3039
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Honestly it's like people just tuned the fuck out, arrived at the polls, went "meh, Republican" then fucked off, ignorant of how fucked they just made themselves.

  20. #3040
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,873
    BG Level
    10

    CBS news says Arizona "leans Biden" right now, huge.

Page 152 of 170 FirstFirst ... 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 General Election: Bernie Can Still Win
    By Zealot in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3067
    Last Post: 2020-09-04, 22:11