proud boys are just fat larpers like antifa dont give them any clout
Everyone on Twitter is a damn baby. "This debate was the worst thing I've ever seen oh my god." Sweetie, are you new around here? Where have you been for the last three and a half years? Anyone who went into this debate thinking it was going to be anything less than a shit show really needs to start cultivating a sense of pattern recognition.
As for the actual debate, I think Biden did perfectly fine given what he was working with. This debate accomplished nothing in my eyes other than showing how necessary mic control is. To those saying Biden lost or came off as weak, I'm honestly not sure what you guys were expecting him to do. I'm with Gredival on this one though, Bernie would probably have had just as bad a time and everyone would be calling Bernie vs Trump debate a massive shit show too.
https://twitter.com/nick_field90/sta...52865638076416
ahahahahahahahahaha
Soooooooooo of the last instant-polls, any lopsided result ultimately resulted in the predicted loser winning the election. Not sure how that fares for Biden.
Maybe
I truly think America needs to take a step back and just fucking chill for a second. We all know these debates don't mean shit in the current political climate. We're only having them because of tradition. Once the third debate is done and over with, within a week everyone will have forgotten about all the previous debates because time is compressed and we're moving at light speed currently. Last week's news feels like six months ago.
Curious how this looks tomorrow
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...n-debate-poll/
And flies and butterflies are both attracted to shit, but there's a pretty big difference between them.
Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk