The primaries over and yet you're still yelling about bernie. smh show me on this doll where he touched you.
The primaries over and yet you're still yelling about bernie. smh show me on this doll where he touched you.
The 30 minutes of debate that I did watch dispelled any real concerns I had about Biden's impending infirmity.
Yeah, imop if Biden looked bad it was because he was lit by the proximate dumpsterfire.
Biden let a lot of stuff go that he could have attacked on. I think he was trying to not drop to D's level, but it was hard to watch. I think the time he did the best was when he stopped engaging with Trump, looked at the camera, and attempted to talk directly to the people. Something Trump never did.
The big problem (Besides everything....) was when Trump said to stand by at the polls. Dude on national TV, during a presidential debate, told people to perform voter intimidation. I hope everyone that can is doing early voting, because the polls are going to be a shit show.
https://twitter.com/Rob_Flaherty/sta...679688193?s=19
If youre actually measuring something, and not just going oh man this was terrible theyre so old, biden performed better than trump.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Oh is that how you measure it
Calling ACB "a very fine person" was exactly the right political move and I refuse to live in a world where it wasn't thought of by a sarcastic 20-something.
Trump: nothing bad has happened at all of my rallies.
Biden: Let's ask Hermann Cain how going to one of your rallies turned out for him.
That was such an easy dunk on Trump and could've segued into how much covid has been killing black people and Trump doesn't care about anyone once they've been useful to him and then Biden giving a plan for helping black Americans
I doubt Biden is sharp enough at this point to really dunk on Trump on the fly like that.
I thought about that, but it would have just turned into an attack on biden for using someone's death to dunk on trump. That's what i meant by him trying his best not to drop down to Trump's level. The thing that was pissing me off is Joe kept smiling/grinning anytime Trump lied. I just wish everytime instead, he would just say "Lie" over and over everytime the dude started lying.
In the end, it is hard to debate with someone like Trump. Someone that will talk over you, louder, and doesn't care about lying. Without someone moderating with fact checkers in real time to call out people for lying, it is just a losing battle and pointless in the end.
Joe did alright. Could've been more aggressive maybe, but against a prick like Trump there's only so many words you can get in. To anyone saying Bernie would've won, I think it would've been even more of a trainwreck. If anyone remembers the primaries Bernie was a hell of a lot more aggressive than Biden. Chris Wallace would've needed an air horn to shut them up.
Trump not condemning white supremacists isn't surprising to most of us, but for folks to still be undecided after that? Racism and tribalism in this country is at such an all time high and it's sad to see. God help us all.
Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
First actual polling, small sample size (250), unsurprising result (roughly reflective of the horse race)
https://twitter.com/charlotteeffect/...359404544?s=19