Page 54 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1061 to 1080 of 3381
  1. #1061
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    all it said was "The debat."

  2. #1062
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  3. #1063
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/galendruke/statu...924844035?s=19

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #1064
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Great, so I'm going to be flooded with even more "How did he win?" articles when every white and hispanic mom in America once again shows up and votes him into office.

    Time to hear about "The silent majority!" again!, Whoopie!

  5. #1065
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

  6. #1066
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  7. #1067
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

  8. #1068
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Piece of shit Greg Abbott is at it again I see.

  9. #1069
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  10. #1070
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,894
    BG Level
    10

    This dude thinks shouting over your opponent is winning. He definitely isn't accepting the election results.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  11. #1071
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Get the Harris county ballots all deposited at a single location

    i wonder if someone will pour gasoline into the slot and threw a lit match in

  12. #1072
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    bless his heart, Ted's trying to meme
    https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/statu...09292827901952

  13. #1073
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    I feel like the right thought sanders was going to win the primary and they are pissed he didn't and all the work they started putting in to fight him is going to waste. Solution? Run against Sanders anyways.

  14. #1074
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Their only card is white fright, the fact that Joe Biden doesn't scare white people means they just have to work harder at it.

  15. #1075
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-54360612

    The Trump campaign is running 15 different versions of the Biden earpiece meme as campaign ads on Facebook.

  16. #1076
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54373314

    Twitter removed 130 accounts linked to Iran for pushing election conspiracy theories including those popularized by QAnon.

  17. #1077
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

  18. #1078
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    got my 3rd mail in ballot request thing from wake co election board, seems a bit excessive

  19. #1079
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    bout time jesus lol

  20. #1080
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Before you go to the polls, I implore you to consider:

Page 54 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 General Election: Bernie Can Still Win
    By Zealot in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3067
    Last Post: 2020-09-04, 22:11