Page 80 of 170 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1581 to 1600 of 3381
  1. #1581
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    HAHAHAHAAHA!!!

    TikTok Teens Try To Sabotage Trump Rally, End Up Donating $16,000 To GOP
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/tikto...g-16000-to-gop

  2. #1582
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    owned

  3. #1583
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Donating to the GOP to own the republitards.

  4. #1584
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,808
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Teens and TikTok, name a worse duo.

  5. #1585
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Donald and Melania

  6. #1586
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    Pizza and Pineapple

  7. #1587
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,825
    BG Level
    9

    Ben Shapiro and vaginas.

  8. #1588
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,367
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Pizza and Pineapple
    Fucking THANK YOU...god so many people here in NM like this shit. It's like I moved to hell on earth.

  9. #1589
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,863
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Fucking THANK YOU...god so many people here in NM like this shit. It's like I moved to hell on earth.
    is it like they are having a pineapple festival

  10. #1590
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,808
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh


  11. #1591
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,367
    BG Level
    9



    If you like pineapple on pizza you're basically also tossing jews in that pizza oven too you damn Nazis

  12. #1592
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10


  13. #1593
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,825
    BG Level
    9

    Election day is 3 weeks away, not sure I can make it.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  14. #1594
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,893
    BG Level
    7


  15. #1595
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    https://www.economist.com/united-sta...ksunitedstates

    an interesting article from the Economist on why polls may not reflect the reality.

    It basically says that the people are less likely to respond when a pollster calls if their preferred candidate is doing badly. This is called the "partisan non-response" effect.

    https://projects.economist.com/us-20...cast/president

    also their model strongly predicts a Biden win.

  16. #1596

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,988
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post


    If you like pineapple on pizza you're basically also tossing jews in that pizza oven too you damn Nazis
    a necessary sacrifice

  17. #1597

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,988
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Election day is 3 weeks away, not sure I can make it.
    waiting is truly the worst part. i used to vomit on occasion before fights or big games but was fine when they started, feels a bit the same now but three weeks of waiting rather than an hour in a locker room

  18. #1598
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    3 weeks til the day, who knows how much longer for an official result

  19. #1599
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Election day is 3 weeks away, not sure I can make it.
    You don't need to sacrifice yourself just so we can have pineapple on our pizzas.

    _____

    What I hoped for:

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I’m gonna post the drawing my mom hung up on the refrigerator. Beat that!
    What I got instead:

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    I saw this and now you do too. There's a subset of the internet that ships Biden x Trump and I....

  20. #1600
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/chucklindell/sta...418379777?s=19

    Oh, okay.

    Pack all the courts, wherever possible.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 80 of 170 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 General Election: Bernie Can Still Win
    By Zealot in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3067
    Last Post: 2020-09-04, 22:11