Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1879
  1. #581
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    What has been the most swear words FF? Thinking about it.

    There's FFVII Remake's Barret and shit is often heard. Cid might come that mantle come part 2
    I haven't played Strangers of Paradise but I think that has some or a lot of swearing? The characters look capable of it
    FFXIV uses "old fashioned" (not sure if it's the best way to describe) swearing
    FFXV swore very little I remember but I've not played since vanilla so not sure of Royal Edition added extra

  2. #582
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,826
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    STFU THE OFFICIAL IN-GAME FF16 MOOGLE DESIGN LEAKED!!!!!!
    Spoiler: show

    ... and it's pmuch just an upscaled FF14 moogle. Which is nice!

  3. #583
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I miss the ffXI style moogles, but I've got no problem with this one

  4. #584
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Partial to the FFIX ones.

  5. #585
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Was hoping for XII/Ivalice styled given how much of the game looks like a love letter to Matsuno's stuff. But no, they just slapped a fur shader onto XIV's mog.

  6. #586
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I haven't played Strangers of Paradise but I think that has some or a lot of swearing?
    I know theres swearing, but I'm drawing a blank if its the main characters who swear or its just from the distorted voices of the fiends.

  7. #587
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor


  8. #588
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Top 10 moments of any FF Game.

    Also


  9. #589
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,609
    BG Level
    10

    Final Fantasy XVI (PC/PS5) - June 22, 2023

    FFXIV moogles are dope.

  10. #590

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,314
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    FFXIV moogles are dope.
    You abandoned your Moogles right as the end of days started smh

  11. #591
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Good fuck em. I still haven't forgiven the moogles for the churning mists

  12. #592
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,826
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut



    Shit's gettin real "90s Amano FF art of the characters perched atop nondescript gothic floating castle architecture" around here.

  13. #593
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Damn, that's a solid piece of art. If there's ever a good print or poster of that I'd hang it up in a heartbeat.

  14. #594
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Love it, but I dont think that's amano style characters at all. more like Akihiko Yoshida's work.

  15. #595
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Love it, but I dont think that's amano style characters at all. more like Akihiko Yoshida's work.
    Definitely, although from what I saw this was actually made by Kazuya Takahashi

  16. #596
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,826
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah obviously. And I think you know what I meant. They're channeling his aesthetic. A ton of his promo stuff over the last 30 years always had em brooding around dramatically doing some nonsense in the sky like this. FF16's whole spiel has been an exercise in appealing to the adult fans of the series' golden years, this is just an extension of that imo.

    Spoiler: show













  17. #597
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Definitely, although from what I saw this was actually made by Kazuya Takahashi
    Ya he did alot of 14 stuff too very similar styles

  18. #598
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,826
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Damn, that's a solid piece of art. If there's ever a good print or poster of that I'd hang it up in a heartbeat.
    If you wanna DIY, here it is with text removed.
    Spoiler: show

  19. #599
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by BWYuko View Post
    FF16's whole spiel has been an exercise in appealing to the adult fans of the series' golden years, this is just an extension of that imo.
    Which I find humorous following XVs "A Final Fantasy for Fans and First-Timers". That said, for the love of god please don't let this suck. XV was a mess of problems on a level of "rush this out the door" that never got properly fixed post-launch, that was reminiscent of XIV1.0's handling. We don't need a third mainline doing the same shit in a row, regardless of YoshiP's own assurances.

  20. #600
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Which I find humorous following XVs "A Final Fantasy for Fans and First-Timers". That said, for the love of god please don't let this suck. XV was a mess of problems on a level of "rush this out the door" that never got properly fixed post-launch, that was reminiscent of XIV1.0's handling. We don't need a third mainline doing the same shit in a row, regardless of YoshiP's own assurances.
    If this was under the helm of anyone else at SE I might be concerned but Yoshi ps involvement has me cautiously optimistic.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast