Least problematic FF development period since forever
Least problematic FF development period since forever
I'd actually wait to get the game in hand to make that assumption
Because they kept their mouth shut for most of it's development time; not telling us the next FF was even coming or being made.
A demo of the first ~2 hours will become available 06/08 for digital download, with save carrying over to the full game.
Don't think I could sit two extra weeks waiting to get past inciting incident and village #1, so just going to play it when my disc arrives at Best Buy Thu 06/22.
Opposite for me. I don't think I'll be able to resist for 2 weeks knowing the beginning is available lol.
12 had some slight delays and some creative differences led to Matsuno leaving before the game was completed.
ye not quite a disaster but Matsuno dropping out + switching the lead from Basch to Vaan at the insistence of the suits + having one of the longest ever development periods for a game (at the time) + a mess of feature drops due to delays and technical limitations made it a p rough development all in all.
Still came out with a banger of a combat system though.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
I was so excited when 12’s Zodiac version came out. But then I started playing it and the beginning of that game is so boring and I really just wish Vaan and Penelope didn’t exist.
It does bode well that they have 3 months to iron out bugs and make various other improvements
Everything about this game looks so damn good.
Was that a fucking Izuna drop lmao!?
EDIT: They’re showing off some blatantly obvious Bahamut moves too
Amazing trailer though it did feel like it had a gnarly spoiler towards the start of the trailer. I definitely don't feel apprehensive about this game like I did with FFXV.
That entire stream was just a non stop rollercoaster. Gonna have to take a day or two off to play this.
I already took off that Thurs/Fri. Can't fucking wait
I’ll wait for the 25h movie version of YouTube
Game looks good but don’t have time/ money for a ps5 lol
My Google-fu sucks, but are there any plans for a bad ass FF16 PS5 bundle?