What is Cams farthest pass attempt? 12 yards in the air? The Pats 3rd down play-calling is super suspect. It’s like they don’t think he can throw it.
Just looked at his week 1 pass chart and he attempted 1 single pass beyond 14 yards.
Some great throws by Cam on this drive
Yea he can still somewhat throw, so stop calling really stupid 3rd down plays
Things just escalated big time
Damnnnnnnnnn
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That was a gnarly ass catch
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Great catch if it’s legit. Downhill for the pats from here.
This game just got salty.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Not to mention it's a 4pt game with 7min left in the 3rd lol
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wooooooow
That's what happens when you keep calling damn near the same plays over and over and over. Wtf is going on with Josh?
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Like I said.
Hey Welt, is it harder to go uphill or downhill?
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I may have fucked up that wording, but no, you got what I meant : )
Rip