• Navigation
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 477
  1. #121
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Teddy INT =/

  2. #122
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    oh my lord is the Giants D embarassing

  3. #123
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Gonna go drink bleach. Brb.

  4. #124
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    My boy from FULTON with his first NFL pick.

  5. #125
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Thank God Teddy remembered to tank. CAR was actually marching right down the field.

    Looks like things are settling in nicely now.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #126
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Parris Campbell carted off

  7. #127
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    RoJo just stiff arm'd the shit out of someone on the Panthers

  8. #128
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    14-0 over the London Jags. You love to see it.

  9. #129
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Nick Bosa getting carted off

  10. #130
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Thank God Teddy remembered to tank. CAR was actually marching right down the field.

    Looks like things are settling in nicely now.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    x2

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  11. #131
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Nick Bosa getting carted off
    Not great

  12. #132
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Just saw the Lock fumble....oof...what was that....

  13. #133
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Not great
    Soloman Thomas hurt

  14. #134
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Sounds like the 49ers won’t be back to the bowl. Wonder where they go with QB in 2021.

  15. #135
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Drew Lock hurt, to the locker room

    Driskell is in

  16. #136
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Can't believe prescott is gonna make my fantasy team nervous sweat all season...

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #137
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Can't believe CAR is paying Teddy 20M/yr.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  18. #138
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    I mean, he looks like a 3rd stringer today.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  19. #139
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    I’m at a friends house and he is a 9ers fan and has that shit game on the projector and the red zone channel is on his laptop and I can’t see the game and I don’t know how mad I should be

  20. #140
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    SAQUADS hurt

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 743
    Last Post: 2020-09-16, 22:41
  2. Replies: 246
    Last Post: 2015-12-17, 00:52
  3. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2013-11-13, 11:53
  4. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  5. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29