Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 531
  1. #481
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I downloaded cheat engine but honestly never used it because this game to me is kind of an easy MH.

  2. #482
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I haven't given myself anything ridiculous but waiting on RNG because I haven't gotten a 4-1 (or 4-2) charm with the appropriate skill at level 2 sucks ass.

    RNG on monster drops is fine but I have absolutely cheated in charms (in the older games and rise) and some gems (for World) because being at the absolute mercy of an RNG system with odds at like 0.01% is dumb as fuck and always has been.

  3. #483
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    You haven't gotten them because 4-1 and 4-2 charms don't exist without cheating. 4 pip flat out can't have any other slots, and all of the sought after skills are capped at 3-1-1 for deco slots.

  4. #484
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wut

    S/A tier skills (Attack Boost, WEX) cap out at 4-1-1

    Lower tier like Slugger or Evade Window go to 4-2-1

    The game doesn't allow illegal charms and I've absolutely sure I've gotten 4+something else from melding

  5. #485
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

  6. #486
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That spreadsheet changed at some point since release, because I pulled the 4-1-1 values from it.

    Oh well I'll just go delete the technically illegal charms then I guess.

  7. #487
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura



    Tomorrow

    Seething Bagel, Lucent Narga, Metal Raths, new tier of afflicted monsters and a new quest system (kind of looks like the guild quest system from 4) to go along with the armor and weapon tempering

  8. #488
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Way more than I was expecting in this update lol. Hoping the investigation leveling system adds some more grinding to do since I almost ran out of stuff to do in base Rise/Sunbreak.

    Still busy playing Xenoblade 3 though. This update will have to wait a bit.

  9. #489
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Shouldn't it be in a few hours?

  10. #490
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    S Bagel and the Metal Raths are 100% direct transplants from Iceborne, didn't really notice any changes in their movesets.

    Gold Rath gloves look super duper tasty (CB 1, PP 1, Chain Crit 1, 4-2-1)

  11. #491
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Gold Ian gloves are definitely going to be good for people that want to free up chest slot from running Arch for Chain Crit. All of the monsters you just mentioned 100% have new moves though lol. Ian has some really fast ground tail spin that moves forward, Los has a new aerial fireball spam that ends with a huge nuke, and Bazel has some kind of blast laser beam thing, and those are just what I noticed right away.

  12. #492
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I didn't notice any kind of laser move from S Bagel.

    That tail spin Ian does is an older move, but now that you mention it I do realize it is a change from it's AI in Iceborne, it would fireball x2, then hesitate and do either another fireball or dash forward and do the flail move. Now it just does fireball x 2, spin, and another fireball when it's in glowy mode.

    Hell yeah, managed to nab a recoil down on my Storge Legs, got a drop an absorber gem to now get Steadiness 3 for the extra range boost on the malzeno LBG, and flinch free on every other LBG set.

  13. #493
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Lucent weapons are 0% affinity with 1 pip rampage slots. Fucking mega fail.

    Edit: Oh, and for Ian it's not the old tail flail that ended up with her airborne, it's some new one where she stays on the ground that's way faster. I did all four of the new monsters solo and got to see allll of their moves lol.

  14. #494
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Interested to see how Lucent's Sneak Attack plays out... tails have pretty shitty hitzones for some stupid reason in Rise, but 12% is A LOT.

  15. #495
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sneak Attack is unfortunately tied to some not great armor.

    In a world with protective polish ain't nobody slotting in 4 levels of handicraft, and gunners are giving up too much value from the Sinister Grudge/Storge combo on waist/legs.

    Or maybe I'm wrong, I'll let the math nerds figure out the new optimal sets, but for right now I'm just making Gold hands and Silver legs (and also upgraded the Bagel LBG while I still cope with the sad state of Sticky)

    Oh and a shit ton of those new gems. Thank god for the Tune Up one, that should help open up some options

  16. #496
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    The Lucent body is good, and 2 points of Sneak Attack for 10% would probably be optimal. For sure though, out of all of the weapons and armor that I've looked at so far, only Silver feet and Gold hands seem worth crafting right away.

    There are new 4 pip deco for Razor Sharp and Prot Polish as well, really happy about that.

    Edit: oh, and 4 pip 2 point resuscitate as well...

  17. #497
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Max Might+1 on my barroth gloves, so my Spread LBG set is now the like 100% Max DPS option while still being able to keep Evade Extender 2, dear god.

    Aside, I fucking love this game on Steam Deck so much. Monster Hunter just feels right on portable but now with way better graphics and frame rate than I get on the Switch.

  18. #498
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sneak Attack is mistranslated in English and is supposed to say 20% for level 3.

    So... Yeah.

  19. #499
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    That seems a lot better. Still though, wouldn't need the skill if they hadn't shit all over tail cutting hitzones.

  20. #500
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The power creep really is truly out of control in regards to qurio crafting. As I'm getting more armor pieces with good skills added on I'm finding sets where I'm just kinda randomly throwing on some points of peak performance or whatever cause I have extra gem slots and I've already maxed out AB/CB/WE/etc

    Gotten some extreme goodies so far like Chain Crit/Fortify on the Kaiser X helm, a bonus 2 slot on the Ingot Greaves, and Tune-Up on the Diablos gloves

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2019-12-28, 13:24
  2. Monster hunter XX | Generations Ultimate (NSW)
    By Ratatapa in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2018-09-03, 08:49
  3. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  4. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01
  6. PAX East March 26-28th Boston, MA
    By Deadhead in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-09-17, 06:46