• Navigation
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 366
  1. #221
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The bears offense legit looked good with Foles. He was 5/5 getting to the red zone during his possessions and scored on 3/5 with the other 2 being TDs overturned by refball (the first for sure, second one maybe I can see as a drop).

    If they continue to look like that moving forward the bears offense might finally be legitimately good.

  2. #222
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    We will see. He looked outright terrible on the Jags offense last season, with some good WRs. Every time the camera focuses on Tribs, shit gets really uncomfortable. Like he is about to start crying, and you just hope he doesn't to spare him the embarrassment.

  3. #223
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I mean that's the Nick Foles experience.

    He's either an outright God or the beta version of Nathan Peterman. Never really any middle ground in his play

  4. #224
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Like I said. Trubisky looked like he was being forced to watch Foles plow his girlfriend.

  5. #225
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    We’re just one step closer to this being real:

    https://www.bleachernation.com/bears...for-the-bears/

  6. #226
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,127
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Like I said. Trubisky looked like he was being forced to watch Foles plow his girlfriend.
    The look in his eyes is forever burned into my memory God damn

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #227
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    I can't tell you how many people told me Garrett was a good OC and him going back to OC duties was gonna change peoples views of him.... whoops

  8. #228
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I mean the Giants roster is also a massive dumpster fire

  9. #229
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    their defensive roster is a disaster, i'm not sure i would classify their offensive roster one though. in theory a bunch of those players should be relatively decent. pat shurmur had the same squad and figured out how to put some points on the board

  10. #230
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Jurrell Casey done for the year. Torn biceps

  11. #231
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I mean the Giants roster is also a massive dumpster fire
    This. What the fuck do you expect? lol

    Same for Jets.. Gase is unlikeable, but come on...not Jesus Christ himself could win with that roster the last 2 years.

  12. #232

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Not that anybody would need convincing that Gase is ass, but I think there's a big difference between losing and being non-competitive. I'm personally hoping we get throttled by whoever the fuck is QB'ing for the Broncos on Thursday so we can just end this.

    Darnold will be Tannehill in a few years when he goes to his new team (who coached Tannehill again?????)

  13. #233
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Darnold is gonna be a career backup at best even if he gets away from Gase.

    He had a lot of issues back in college and I don't think there's any way they can be baked out of him at this point.

  14. #234
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Looks like the Texans are signing Earl Thomas

  15. #235
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    hook me with eric reid off the streets if thomas is gone

  16. #236
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    I'd argue the Jets don't even have a competitive roster. When you are grossly overmatched at literally every position, there is just no chance.

  17. #237
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10




  18. #238
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  19. #239
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  20. #240
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    I wonder if people take bets on how many times Andy Reid has to wipe off his face shield?

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 476
    Last Post: 2020-09-24, 07:07
  2. Replies: 743
    Last Post: 2020-09-16, 22:41
  3. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2017-10-26, 16:43
  4. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  5. NFL Week 10 - Tyven's Betting Advice Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1238
    Last Post: 2011-11-16, 20:16
  6. NFL Week 9: This Thread < Tim Tebow
    By Valisk in forum Sports
    Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2011-11-09, 16:34
  7. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  8. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30