Page 57 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1121 to 1140 of 3002
  1. #1121
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Now that’s just conflicting. Taki said no spoils on first clears, you’re saying spoils on first clear. So has no one else gotten cabal Gold this week during DSC? I’ll upload videos of my runs and rewards showing my experience.

  2. #1122
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,424
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Most of us have capped gold.

  3. #1123
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    No, Taki and I are saying the same thing, you only get spoils from chests on your first run on a character each week. I got 20 from a run (10 x2 chests) which was enough to roll for another hand cannon.

  4. #1124
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,711
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I know I've already ranted about it enough but seriously Bungie is out of their mind for giving the exotic bow catalyst a pvp step.

    Having people on your team using it basically means you're -1 member because of how fucking useless it is

  5. #1125
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    edit: so I fucked up, I thought both steps required Ticuu kills but the first step is apparently just kills in general?

  6. #1126
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    And how many have done raids since the new season? Even if I’m wrong(I’m not), that would be 100 spoils per week(ignoring any encounter rewards from first run of the week, chests would still give 10 per), and clears on character 2 and 3 would be 40 per clear, totalling 100.

    3 clears would not equal 15 spoils. Cabal gold has fucked that.
    Yeah gold has fucked it, but one clear for each 3 characters would only be 60. It’s redoing the raid, on the same character who has cleared it for the week, that gives 5 per encounter.

    So first Warlock, only spoils from hidden chest. Run same warlock again, 5 per encounter (20)

  7. #1127
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,114
    BG Level
    8


  8. #1128
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Okay. Well. 60 Spoils and 15 Spoils are two different numbers.

    Even though last week I was at 110, did two runs. Was at 190, this week I did 3 runs and now I’m at 205. Even if I was wrong. I shouldn’t have gotten 15 spoils, period. Thus my annoyance.

  9. #1129
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,711
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So Kaslo won the jackpot, but how'd the rest of y'all do on The Messenger lottery?

    I trashed all the ones I got with celerity but ended up with Arrowhead/Ricochet/Rapid Hit/Kill Clip and Smallbore/Flared Magwell/Killing Wind/Despacito (both with reload MWs) as my winners.

  10. #1130
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I got an imperial needle with sneak bow and swashbuckling, does that count?

  11. #1131
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Best I got was Zen/Headseeker. Had two with Rapid Hit/One for All, and one that I don't remember because I infused it already.

    Honestly, if it didn't have a reload masterwork, I wouldn't hate it as much. It's obviously not the best possible roll, but Headseeker is not a terrible perk on 340s, and if I remember correctly, it takes three hits to proc Zen.

  12. #1132
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    Not sure if this has been shared before, datamined seasonal challenges, subject to change, could contain minor spoilers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...suyx6C/pubhtml
    Spoiler: show
    speculation is that the classified challenges involve the ship from the teaser and the exotic quest

  13. #1133
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    Reading through it now, one to note in week 5 "Masterwork a piece of armor." so plan your mats accordingly, may not count retroactively so best hold out til then before spending the golf ball imo. Some of them clearly have to work retroactively though like the same week has "Acquire the ritual weapon" so it could go either way. Grandmaster Nightfall is a challenge which is pretty rough if you're going for full challenge completion. Trials challenge sucks if you don't have a team but at least it's rounds won not matches.

  14. #1134
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,711
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Fuck I really hope some of those are already being tracked.

    I'd rather not play trials again after this weekend.

  15. #1135
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    I assume the ones for Cabal Gold, Chests Smashed, etc are cumulative at least because the number goes up each week which would be weird progression curve imo if it isn't cumulative.

  16. #1136
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    So Kaslo won the jackpot, but how'd the rest of y'all do on The Messenger lottery?

    I trashed all the ones I got with celerity but ended up with Arrowhead/Ricochet/Rapid Hit/Kill Clip and Smallbore/Flared Magwell/Killing Wind/Despacito (both with reload MWs) as my winners.
    Not anywhere near what I like. Only got one desperado drop.

  17. #1137
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,711
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    I assume the ones for Cabal Gold, Chests Smashed, etc are cumulative at least because the number goes up each week which would be weird progression curve imo if it isn't cumulative.
    Well since I'm off work today cause of the weather in the south I can confirm that the Cabal Gold/Chests Smashed/Artifact unlock ones are all cumulative, they're immediately available to claim.

    Was an instant like 7 season pass levels, which is nice

  18. #1138
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    nice. I tend to run into connection issues and wait for a lil bit after the reset to login so I hadn't looked yet

  19. #1139
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Exotic from the quest later this season:
    Spoiler: show


    Surprised that it has random rolls again. I thought the whole point of random rolls on Hawkmoon was to keep that element of randomness from D1.

  20. #1140
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,711
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Ok so the well combat mod that gives you an INT boost on picking up a well lasts for 30 seconds (which are easy to generate with the one on grenade kills or the new one on super kills), so that's definitely a thing.

Page 57 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1652
    Last Post: 2026-01-05, 15:19
  2. Replies: 1237
    Last Post: 2022-12-08, 21:04
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2022-02-03, 06:36
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2021-11-16, 17:36
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2020-02-05, 09:56
  6. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2018-05-16, 08:33
  7. Destiny - 9/9/14 (PS3/PS4/X360/XB1)
    By BadKarma in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 22328
    Last Post: 2017-10-06, 08:02
  8. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2016-12-14, 00:25