To be fair, I don't think America's Funniest Videos would exist if people didn't laugh at fall vids or nut shots.
I got 99 memories but that shit ain't one
I don't rush over unless life is being threatened. It's a laugh or cringe face depending on the subject. Biden got the cringe face
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I fell down the stairs when I was younger. A lot of people laughed. So did I.
Depends on the situation and severity.
Friend of mine slipped on a straw wrapper like 15 yrs ago, we still laugh about it.
It’s not too late to get a daddy now
I grew up with an awesome granddad whom I miss very much. He would bitch slap my uncles in front of everyone if they didn’t do something as simple as helping family off the floor.
Laughing at people busting their asses felt like something strictly reserved for kids of other groups.
Unless it’s really REALLY funny. Then It’s universally accepted.
And this is also not spam…
I was about to say, lol
How did none of you respond to anoat with this clip, sad
We just want to be like our dads, laughing at the misery of others (idiots who flail Fafnir) and enjoying their suffering (collecting a Ridill for our 37 WAR sub to rot while they have none)
thought you were gonna go with dead