• Navigation
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 521
  1. #301
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  2. #302
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  3. #303
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #304
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    whatever

  5. #305
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

  6. #306
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

  7. #307
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    What does "the option to fly" even mean? If they don't show up, they forfeit? lol

  8. #308
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    apparently the ravens have been threatening to not play the game at all unless they were given a day to practice, hence the change to wednesday as the NFL continues to cater to them

  9. #309
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Also, if they don’t play (forfeit) players on both teams don’t get paid

  10. #310
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #311
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    2020 NFL Week 12: Dals Superb Owl Week - Corona Edition

    Just make a week 18 already and move the game to there. This is getting ridiculous.

  12. #312
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  13. #313
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Also, if they don’t play (forfeit) players on both teams don’t get paid
    this feels like the bigger thing

  14. #314
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

  15. #315
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    i edited my post before i looked too retarded

  16. #316
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Either way Steelers are getting screwed hardcore yet again through no fault of their own. They’re gonna have to play the WFT on a couple of days rest and possibly lose. That’d be some major bullshit.

  17. #317
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Oh man I'd be so mad if we had traded for him

  18. #318
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Washington-Pittsburgh game has been moved from Sunday to Monday

  19. #319
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    if the ravens end up having to forfeit to the cowboys i'll be so mad

  20. #320
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 2019-12-05, 22:29
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 2017-11-30, 23:01
  3. Replies: 480
    Last Post: 2015-12-03, 12:00
  4. Replies: 928
    Last Post: 2012-11-29, 01:14
  5. NFL Week 12: Happy Turducken Day
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 947
    Last Post: 2010-12-01, 20:30
  6. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  7. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 2008-11-26, 16:12
  8. NFL Week 12 Picks
    By Keno in forum Sports
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2007-11-27, 18:28