Page 114 of 150 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2261 to 2280 of 2994
  1. #2261
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm still waiting for Trudeau to bump refugee's to the front of the vaccine list.

  2. #2262
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    So for the pfizer vaccine does it also help with symptoms if you're unlucky and in that 10% range? All I can normally find is the usual "You may experience flu-like symptoms" crap when I try to find any info on what would happen if you actually caught COVID after vaccine #2

  3. #2263
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    You likely will not be hospitalized if it's been at least 2 weeks since the first dose for any of the vaccines. Symptoms are also likely to be less severe, but how much less is a dice roll.

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  4. #2264
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Of course, otherwise the hospitalization and death rates would be higher than 0%

  5. #2265
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    So day 3 after my vaccine I haven't had any symptoms other than a sore shoulder. But when I say sore. Holy mother of God this shit hurts. Wasn't as bad the first couple of days. Same shoulder I broke a few years ago and this hurts slightly worse lol. Still worth it.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #2266
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Has anyone ever gotten a tetanus or rabies shot, and the covid vaccine? Can you compare? I'm assuming it's similar, and a tetanus shot made me unable to lift my arm 24hrs later lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  7. #2267
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,703
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Tetanus shot made my arm hurt like hell for awhile, 2nd COVID shot basically had me bedridden for an entire day.

  8. #2268

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,431
    BG Level
    7

    my 2nd shot was a doozy. arm real sore, + pretty significant chills and shakes for several hours. as bad or worse than the tetanus shot, yeah. felt like ass the next day. it was as ill as i've felt in quite a while.

    wife just had real sore arm 2nd shot.

  9. #2269
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten a tetanus or rabies shot, and the covid vaccine? Can you compare? I'm assuming it's similar, and a tetanus shot made me unable to lift my arm 24hrs later lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    It could be related. I have gotten the tetanus shot before and it was just a little sore.

    Covid shot (1st) was similar in that it wasn't really sore, but I kept subconsciously rubbing it.


    In general I don't think I've ever had a shot make my arm really sore. It just doesn't affect me that way.

    [edit] I'll give an update once I get the next shot, which is next Thursday.

  10. #2270
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Man I had the tetanus shot a couple years ago and nothing. Same year I got the flu shot, forgot about it the next day and was trying to figure out why my arm felt like someone hit it with a baseball bat.

    Chicago is about to open up vaccines for the 1C group I'm a part of, but I registered for the calling list in the event of extra doses just in case.

  11. #2271
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    343
    BG Level
    4

    Just received my first Pfizer shot only thing is a sore arm, hurts less than tetanus shot.

  12. #2272
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten a tetanus or rabies shot, and the covid vaccine? Can you compare? I'm assuming it's similar, and a tetanus shot made me unable to lift my arm 24hrs later lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    My wife was bedridden for the first and second shot with fever and whole body aches and pains. For my first shot it just hurt really bad. Similar pain level to the tetanus shot but it lasted longer. It took 3-4 days for the pain from the COVID shot to go away.

    I am scheduled for my second shot in the first week of April so I will update again then.

  13. #2273
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Which one did you get, zoob? That's the worst reaction I've heard of yet

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  14. #2274
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I had pretty much the same thing. Idk if I had a fever, didn't check, but I just stayed in bed and felt like shit for about 36 hours.

  15. #2275
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    517
    BG Level
    5

    Got my first Moderna shot on Saturday, and painted my whole basement all weekend. So I had sore muscles all over, but nothing that I could attribute to the shot, except that my left should was slightly more sore than my right shoulder since that's where I got the shot.

  16. #2276
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So just found out today that "overweight" people are part of group 4 in NC and can get vaccinated now. (Meaning anyone w/ BMI over 25 which is kind of ridiculous)

    Feels bad grabbing a vaccine over someone with an actual high risk medial condition, but I'll take it. Got an appointment for a pfizer shot tomorrow! (and it auto scheduled the 3 week follow up too which is nice)

  17. #2277
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Which one did you get, zoob? That's the worst reaction I've heard of yet

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Both my wife and I got the Moderna vaccine. She has had both shots. I have had one. Her reaction to the first one was actually just a touch worse than her reaction to the second but the symptoms from the second stuck around longer. My mom and dad both got the moderna shot as well and their reaction was more similar to mine pain and fatigue for a few days then it cleared up quickly.

    It seems like what shot you get right now is very regional. Almost all the shots in this area seem to be moderna. Just recently I saw CVS pop up with the J&J shot. Haven't heard of any Pfizer shots around here. (Monterey County CA)

  18. #2278
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    Man I had the tetanus shot a couple years ago and nothing. Same year I got the flu shot, forgot about it the next day and was trying to figure out why my arm felt like someone hit it with a baseball bat.
    Same except mine was a pneumonia, whooping cough, etc. cocktail booster. Makes me kinda anxious about how I will react to Covid vaccine because I am immune compromised.

  19. #2279
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    https://news.yahoo.com/experts-urge-...091007586.html

    Cases rise again as restrictions ease.

    Spoiler: show


    Although the country's national daily case average continues to fall -- about 32.5% over the last month -- nearly a third of all states have seen their average number of cases rise at least 10%.

    Those 15 states are: Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon and West Virginia, according to an ABC News analysis of state data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

    Several states -- Delaware, Idaho, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon and West Virginia -- have seen their case averages increase by at least 25% in the last week.

    There also are 18 states -- Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah and Wyoming -- that are experiencing a plateau, not a decline, in daily case averages.

    Metropolitan areas, in particular, continue to struggle with high case rates. For weeks, New York City has led the nation in cases per 100,000 residents, and last week, New York mayoral adviser Dr. Jay Varma said two newly emerged COVID-19 variants -- the UK and the NY variant -- may now account for a majority of the city's cases.

  20. #2280
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/experts-urge-...091007586.html

    Cases rise again as restrictions ease.

    Spoiler: show
    [IM-G]https://bucket.bluegartr.com/1a9d4ad413031bfb436d4938b28a3d34.jpg[/IMG]

Page 114 of 150 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast