Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 2994
  1. #381
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    "How could they do this to us, we brought our families!"

  2. #382
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Biden's day 1 is going to have to be a fucking fill disinfecting of the white house. And I don't mean just the virus.

  3. #383
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,807
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    "How could they do this to us, we brought our families!"

  4. #384
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Amazing how all these people who believe "masks do nothing" are the ones constantly poppin hot.
    Cause even though they test positive, nothing really happens to them health wise.

  5. #385
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Except forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  6. #386
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Both my AP and one of my fellow teachers has COVID. I dunno how my AP is doing, but my coworker said her whole family is sick and it sounds not great.

    Dunno if she's in the hospital, but she responded to a text this morning, so I am hoping not. :X

    Boss is getting tested today.


    I feel so bad for them and I thank my lucky stars we didn't do in-class/hybrid.


    Having a family over two weeks from now and both households are quarantining until then. Looks like our personal family gatherings for xmas are to be cancelled so this will be our "Christmas" gathering.

    My kids miss their grandparents on my hubby's side, and this is the first year since their existance we've skipped Thanksgiving and Xmas. But let's be real, better to skip it than accidentally give them COVID.

  7. #387
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Amazing how all these people who believe "masks do nothing" are the ones constantly poppin hot.
    The part I honestly can't stand is those who won't wear masks are the same people spouting "law and order."

    An officer in the area just died of Covid and part of me wanted to say, "So do blue lives matter enough to wear a mask?" But I'm a pussy.

  8. #388
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Except forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  9. #389
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,966
    BG Level
    8

    Stupid push notification lighting up everyone's cell phone in the office/lab. "blah blah blah stay at home because CoVID." We get it. Going to work is bad for our health.

    I would love to work from home but I can't transport a manufacturing process to my garage without the ire of the FDA regulations. /s

  10. #390

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,431
    BG Level
    7

    0% CCU beds available, how could this happen, why was it not foreseen, etc

  11. #391
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,407
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Dumb ass Trump loving, no mask wearing, moron of a boss that I work for tested positive. Last Thurs he said his recently ex wife tested positive and she was there for Thanksgiving. I yelled at him what the fuck are you doing here? GO GET TESTED!
    He said, Nah...I don't have symptoms and left for the day. 15 minutes later he texted me that he was just fucking with because he knows how crazy liberals get about Covid-19. I haven't seen him since. Today, the owner tells us my manager tested positive and will be out until next week.

  12. #392
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    The part I honestly can't stand is those who won't wear masks are the same people spouting "law and order."

    An officer in the area just died of Covid and part of me wanted to say, "So do blue lives matter enough to wear a mask?" But I'm a pussy.
    Don't forget the people who won't wear masks also are the people who won't stay at home because stay at home orders violate their rights. They don't want to do anything.

  13. #393
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    If I'm the owner of a company and my manager knowingly went into work with the knowledge he was in direct contact with someone that was positive.... I would be looking for a new manager. Causing an outbreak in your company is a quick way to lose money.

  14. #394
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,966
    BG Level
    8

    Great. Someone blew hot in my work zone. Can I plz stay home to avoid any potential shit shows before Christmas and my mandated PTO before I max out and lose it?

  15. #395
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    If I'm the owner of a company and my manager knowingly went into work with the knowledge he was in direct contact with someone that was positive.... I would be looking for a new manager. Causing an outbreak in your company is a quick way to lose money.
    Isn’t this a large part of the new stimulus bill? Insulation for employers to force people to come to work under unsure circumstances?

  16. #396
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,966
    BG Level
    8

    The big hang up is Republicans/Turtle want a liability shield for businesses for CoVID related lawsuits. Because it isn't the fault of corporations/businesses if their employees catch CoVID while on the clock while not providing a thorough health mitigation plan with PPE guidelines, sanitation stations, and other things that eat into the margins.

  17. #397
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Isn’t this a large part of the new stimulus bill? Insulation for employers to force people to come to work under unsure circumstances?
    I lost my full response to the interwebs, but i'll tl:dr.

    tl:dr: Big companies want their workers in and working, even if they are sick. Most will work through it, the ones that die, die.

  18. #398
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Dumb ass Trump loving, no mask wearing, moron of a boss that I work for tested positive. Last Thurs he said his recently ex wife tested positive and she was there for Thanksgiving. I yelled at him what the fuck are you doing here? GO GET TESTED!
    He said, Nah...I don't have symptoms and left for the day. 15 minutes later he texted me that he was just fucking with because he knows how crazy liberals get about Covid-19. I haven't seen him since. Today, the owner tells us my manager tested positive and will be out until next week.
    what a fucking piece of shit

  19. #399

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,431
    BG Level
    7

    We're in the thick of out here gents. We are converting conference rooms into patient rooms and the equipment scramble is in full swing. The ice truck is stacking up.

    And in the middle of all this, had a staff member (not in my department) come to work knowing they were sick.

    What the fuck is wrong with people.

  20. #400

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,431
    BG Level
    7

    Majority of our cases are aged 21-39, just fyi.

Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast