Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1021 to 1040 of 2994
  1. #1021
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,528
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I think that's a pretty wild take, unless you've actually gone a period without taste. In which case I refer to my above subjectivity statement.

    I can't imagine enjoying the process of eating without flavor involved. Chewing up and swallowing flavorless goo sounds horrible.

  2. #1022
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    he just trying way too hard to 'akshully' anything remotely medical

  3. #1023
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    he just trying way too hard to 'akshully' anything remotely medical
    K

  4. #1024
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,370
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    You can still enjoy food and not taste it.
    Factually false. Something Hitler or Gandhi would say probably, whoever was the bad one.

  5. #1025
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/stat...192501762?s=20

    Listen to DeSantis' defensive ass.

  6. #1026
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Factually false. Something Hitler or Gandhi would say probably, whoever was the bad one.
    Was Mother Teresa

  7. #1027

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,299
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    You don't want this. I know a guy who lost taste and smell years ago from an unrelated illness and he said it was the darkest time of his life. Though I guess it's subjective. A lot of people don't realize how ingrained the ritual of eating and enjoying food is in their lives until it's not there.
    I would replace the joy of tasting food with all the sex I’d be having when I’m not fat anymore

  8. #1028
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Factually false. Something Hitler or Gandhi would say probably, whoever was the bad one.

  9. #1029
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I would replace the joy of tasting food with all the sex I’d be having when I’m not fat anymore
    Until you fiend for a bacon cheese burger and can taste nothing.

  10. #1030
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

  11. #1031
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Until you fiend for a bacon cheese burger and can taste nothing.
    Spoiler: show

  12. #1032
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    How long has DeSantis practised to be able to mimic Trump's hand gestures so accurately, damn

  13. #1033
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,429
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    The tweet doesn't seem to match the document.

    Document says to aim for 90% saturation to conserve oxygen because most people aren't suffering brain damage at 90%.

  14. #1034
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I mean, we shoot for >88%. I will leave someone at >85% if they aren't showing signs of distress or complaining of SOB when weaning.

  15. #1035
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    304
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Mannoroth

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    You can still enjoy food and not taste it.
    Clearly you didn't have white parents

  16. #1036
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

  17. #1037
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    These people are insane.

  18. #1038
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,464
    BG Level
    7

    Egypt: Entire ICU Ward Dies After Oxygen Supply Fails

    Holy fuck, I can't even begin to imagine what the staff must be going through.

  19. #1039
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    It's a fake virus though. Sounds like a coverup.

  20. #1040
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Draygon View Post
    Clearly you had white parents
    ftfy

Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast