Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 89
  1. #41
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    BG Level
    8

    I gave up on the show last week and watched Rogue One last weekend

  2. #42
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    It's just okay. The reveal being a horror-movie ala Dracula style reveal was pretty cool.

    Worried about another flashback episode to the witches again... no thanks

  3. #43
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    It's just okay. The reveal being a horror-movie ala Dracula style reveal was pretty cool.

    Worried about another flashback episode to the witches again... no thanks
    Oh it’s coming for that 2nd perspective that literally no one cares about. It’s plain as day.

  4. #44
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Oh it’s coming for that 2nd perspective that literally no one cares about. It’s plain as day.
    Probably this upcoming episode too…

  5. #45
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Spoiler: show
    BORTLES

  6. #46
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    One of the cooler fight scenes in a while, dialogue is still meh, but cool episode

  7. #47
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,115
    BG Level
    8

    I had to look up Cortosis.

  8. #48
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    I believe:
    Spoiler: show
    I don't think The Stranger (Qimir) isn't a Sith at all. He says some call him Sith, but doesn't say he actually is or not. His character looks ripped directly out of the Knights of Ren comics. He fights like Ren. I think we're dealing with the Knights of Ren

  9. #49
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Someone has got to explain to me how chick went from "I'm going to turn myself in" out of nowhere in episode 4, to trying to immediately kill the ppl she was just planning to turn herself over to on sight.

    Cool fight, but I can't think of any show I've watched with worse scripting in many years.

  10. #50
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    My wife and I were trying to figure that out too… the twins suck

  11. #51
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Manny Jacinto getting to play a serious role is great and I like Lee Jung-jae as Sol, but the writing is just absolute ass

  12. #52
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    BG Level
    8

    I also didn't realize it was Dafne Keen (X-23) as Jecki. She did fine for what she was given.

  13. #53
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    She was money with a saber.

    I’ve wanted Plagueis for a decade and I’m now afraid this show might be what actually gives him to me.

  14. #54
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,902
    BG Level
    10

    What a waste of good actors.

  15. #55
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,115
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    I also didn't realize it was Dafne Keen (X-23) as Jecki. She did fine for what she was given.
    Oh man now Im even more sad about this show. She was great in his dark materials.

  16. #56
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    At a loss of words for how bad tonight’s episode was. How’s there only 1 episode left? Wild Disney let this air without significant reshoots

  17. #57
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,107
    BG Level
    10

    I stopped after episode 3. honestly weird seeing how little this is talked about anywhere. Even from Disney's own marketing. Star Wars is actually dead I guess

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  18. #58

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    The last couple episodes have been bad to okay with some sprinkles of interesting. The fight choreography remains well done. It’s just episode 3 cratered so, so badly. Legitimately the worst piece of Star Wars media I’ve ever consumed and I’ve seen the holiday special and the Ewoks movie.

  19. #59
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,008
    BG Level
    6

    I'd give the series a 5 out of 10 so far.

    The fighting is nice, and the actors really do seem capable, but the story is uninteresting and boring. Hopefully the last episode leaves a lasting impression for the better.

  20. #60
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Torbin's motivation to go back just kinda sucked... otherwise, I thought the episode was fine.

    The Finale better be at least an hour... doubt it tho

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 405
    Last Post: 2024-03-07, 14:27
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2019-01-11, 13:05