• Navigation
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 365
  1. #301
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  2. #302
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Finley is garbage and the Steelers are going to come back because of it. I wish Burrow was playing

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Finley heard you talking shit

  3. #303
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Lmaooooo I’ve very rarely seen people bite on a PA that hard holy fuck they just had no worries that he might run

  4. #304
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    jones is 4th in rushing this year but was 15th in rushing last year.
    In rushing what

  5. #305
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Finley is garbage and the Steelers are going to come back because of it. I wish Burrow was playing

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    but wait

  6. #306
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    In rushing what
    yards?

  7. #307
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    but wait
    Surprising but good

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #308
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Panthers only a .5 games back of the 3rd pick!

  9. #309
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    talk about a perfect win for the bengals. you fuck over your hated rival while not changing your draft position

  10. #310
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar


  11. #311
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    i was cleaning my house because i figured this game would be dumb and i was basically right

  12. #312
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post

  13. #313
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    yards?
    Oh

    A dff stat

  14. #314
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    one of these days archi is gonna acknowledge when he's just flat out wrong and has no idea what he's talking about lol

  15. #315
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    one of these days archi is gonna acknowledge when he's just flat out wrong and has no idea what he's talking about lol
    So, you think Leonard Fournette has had a better career than Aaron Jones?

  16. #316
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    aren't we talking about your homerism rambling on for 2 pages in 2019 about the perceived pro bowl snub of jones while i said fournette had a better chance at getting a pro bowl that year because fournette had more rushing yards that year and thats how rbs get pro bowls? i'm pretty sure that's what we're talking about

    ... and low and behold when jones is 4th in rushing yards he gets his pro bowl lol

  17. #317
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    I don't even remember who said Fournette had the better career, but if that wasn't you then why are you taking the bait?

  18. #318
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    i had said fournette had the better career at that point 'cause he had more rushing and all-purpose yards. that isn't true anymore after this year. aaron jones now has more career rushing and all-purpose yards. yards is the only thing this shit is judged on. your argument was that touchdowns should be the point of emphasis, despite the fact that pro bowls and all pros aren't based on touchdowns

  19. #319
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    one of these days archi is gonna acknowledge when he's just flat out wrong and has no idea what he's talking about lol
    Pretty sure he’s just gonna pull some obscure ass stat to prove you wrong lol.

  20. #320
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    between the dates of october 2nd and november 19th aaron jones has the most rushing yards in nfl history

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 2020-12-18, 11:20
  2. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  3. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  4. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  5. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  6. NFL Week 15: R.I.P. Slim
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1550
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 21:54
  7. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  8. Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 11:56