I wonder if there has ever been a playoffs in any sport that didn't have injuries. Im positive the Spurs would have won every year if it weren't for the dumb NBA schedule injuring the players.
I wonder if there has ever been a playoffs in any sport that didn't have injuries. Im positive the Spurs would have won every year if it weren't for the dumb NBA schedule injuring the players.
Trae questionable for game 4 with a bone bruise
I'd prefer we just bench him if he's going to be less than 90% because we aren't winning if he's playing at less than that regardless
Might've been an interesting series with both sides healthy but the Bucks have too many horses
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
dimmy i know you have better things to do than to channel day in your responses
So Zubac is out, I think that makes the clips only center... Cousins?
Edit : according to their roster they also have Daniel Oturu, I have no idea who that is
cousins yeah and oturu who's a rookie.
if they had legit non-center bodies they'd still choose to play them over cousins, though.
Yeah I'd assume Batum is getting a lot of those minutes tonight.
Ayton gonna feast.
unfortunately for batum i think he's hurt, too lol. normally he'd be getting way more minutes, esp for all their small-ball tactics and considering morris is busted up.
i'll just be happy for the guys that they can finally rest after they bow out tonight.
ok the dj khaled narrating the intro thing is super obnoxious
Not even contesting the opening tip, yeah gonna be that kind of night I think lol
christ almighty i'd be so tilted if i were a suns player every time saric entered the game
getting bopped by Morris and Boogie, this does not spark joy
give me more saric minutesssssssssssssssss
Refs making some very suspect calls right now
not like they'd ever make up for the travesties of the G2/G4 game endings
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT A TECH ON BEVERLY FOR TAUNTING
lmao "not a dirty player"
bitch plz
beverley mocking cp3 actually made me laugh pretty hard
paul george going god mode isn't quite what i expected.
the officiating continues to be dogshit but that is what i expected.