• Navigation
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 449
  1. #201
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,626
    BG Level
    10

    OH MY GOD

  2. #202
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    DeSean Jackson is not dead again

  3. #203
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    why is djax allowed to be alive

  4. #204
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,626
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    why is djax allowed to be alive
    give it like 15 more minutes

  5. #205
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Carolina up 13-0

    god damn it

  6. #206
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    HERBERT with his 28th pass TD

    Most by a rookie QB in NFL history

  7. #207
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    is it bad that one of the most exciting things to happen to the cowboys this year is a new punter that they picked up off the street in november

  8. #208
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    John McClain doesn’t believe the Texans will play Watson next week.

  9. #209
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    John McClain doesn’t believe the Texans will play Watson next week.
    Trying to get Miami a top 3 pick

  10. #210
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,626
    BG Level
    10

    seeing some browns fans complaining that the baker fumble never hit the ground, so it should have been called a lateral instead of a fumble and not ended the game

    nah

  11. #211
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Please bench Haskins. Lawd

  12. #212
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Do I go see a doctor if this erection lasts more than 4 hours or do I just ride it out until April?

  13. #213
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Haskins is just fucking horrible lmao. This guy isn't even worth a backup slot.

  14. #214
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,626
    BG Level
    10

    if the current scores hold flex eagles washington to Sunday night you cowards

  15. #215
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Joe Burrow
    Kyler Murray
    Baker Mayfield
    Jared Goff
    Jameis Winston

    Are you still happy if TLAW isn't better than the best of those 5?

  16. #216
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,698
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by stamos View Post
    Please bench Haskins. Lawd
    For who?

    Do they have another non injured QB on the roster right now?

  17. #217
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    God damn it Carolina....playing our way out of a top 3 pick

  18. #218
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Joe Burrow
    Kyler Murray
    Baker Mayfield
    Jared Goff
    Jameis Winston

    Are you still happy if TLAW isn't better than the best of those 5?
    Burrow was playing well despite being on the Bengals pre-injury.

    Also, compared to every other Jags QB besides Brunell? Still yes.

  19. #219
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    God damn it Carolina....playing our way out of a top 3 pick
    I'm very torn in this. Top 3 pick would be fantastic, but knocking Rivera out of the playoffs by obliterating his team with poop for talent on our squad is pretty fucking sweet.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  20. #220
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    burrow was clearly playing good foosball

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 16 - OBJ is a punk and a baby
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 321
    Last Post: 2016-01-02, 14:45
  2. 2014-15 NFL Week 16: BEARer's Remorse
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 648
    Last Post: 2014-12-24, 04:00
  3. Replies: 440
    Last Post: 2013-12-25, 18:35
  4. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21
  5. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  6. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  7. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29
  8. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29