Page 73 of 152 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1441 to 1460 of 3028
  1. #1441
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I wouldnt slash my legs for it, no.

  2. #1442
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Shocked. Shocked I say.

  3. #1443
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,888
    BG Level
    10

    Welp. What an idiot.

  4. #1444
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    The only idiot are people who think Schumer isn't already trying to go along with it.

    My fear is there isn't anyone progressive enough to stop Schumer from capitulating.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. #1445
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    The only idiot are people who think Schumer isn't already trying to go along with it.

    My fesr is there isn't anyone progressive enough to stop Schumer from capitulating.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I mean, pull a McConnell and say you won't change it, and change it if you need to anyways.

  6. #1446
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Cmonnn

    Y'all wouldn't stick your dick in that crazy? Prior to Jan 6th?

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

    She kind of reminds me of Aubrey Plaza, but no.

  7. #1447
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,521
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I mean, pull a McConnell and say you won't change it, and change it if you need to anyways.
    Except Schumer won't do that and will take the "high road"

  8. #1448
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Look I respect the game y'all playing where you don't fucks with the domestic terrorists

    But prior to Jan 6th, each and every one of you mother fuckers would have at least gotten your dick tickled by that bitch don't you fucking deny it

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  9. #1449
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Lyin ass bitches

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #1450
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Look I respect the game y'all playing where you don't fucks with the domestic terrorists

    But prior to Jan 6th, each and every one of you mother fuckers would have at least gotten your dick tickled by that bitch don't you fucking deny it

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Nah bro.

  11. #1451
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Look I respect the game y'all playing where you don't fucks with the domestic terrorists

    But prior to Jan 6th, each and every one of you mother fuckers would have at least gotten your dick tickled by that bitch don't you fucking deny it

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Nah.

  12. #1452
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Nah.
    Too czech?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  13. #1453
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Too czech?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Just below my standards. Never been one to sink for the sake of pussy. I know where my porn hard drive is if I need it that bad.

  14. #1454
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Lyin ass bitches

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Nope

  15. #1455
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Look I respect the game y'all playing where you don't fucks with the domestic terrorists

    But prior to Jan 6th, each and every one of you mother fuckers would have at least gotten your dick tickled by that bitch don't you fucking deny it

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    like I said, I wouldnt slash up my quads (or anything else on my body) to fuck her.

  16. #1456
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    in unsurprising news everything is a false flag
    https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...23133282410497

  17. #1457
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    I was gonna make a my dick up dat ass is a false flag joke, but she's not hot like that other seditionist congresswoman.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  18. #1458
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    Don't worry Salodin, we can be Eskimo bros as I agree with you. You can keep Kellyanne though.

  19. #1459
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Don't worry Salodin, we can be Eskimo bros as I agree with you. You can keep Kellyanne though.
    AND I can keep Kelly Anne?

    Let's do it broski

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  20. #1460
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Laptop girl couldn't get it. Lauren Boebert...man, that's tough. That's a bad mix of dumb, uneducated, and crazy.

Page 73 of 152 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 116th United States Congress: The Shutdown is Pelosi's Fault
    By Cail in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 1567
    Last Post: 2021-01-03, 16:33
  2. 115th United States Congress: Deuces Dropped
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2488
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:06
  3. 115th United States Congress
    By Andalusian girls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4054
    Last Post: 2018-01-05, 12:52