• Navigation
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 427
  1. #341
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    4.3 40 yard dashes all over the place

  2. #342

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok


  3. #343
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    the jets roster is already worse than the texans. imagine if they traded away their two firsts, their second, and next years first to get watson... that team will be abysmal forever lol

  4. #344
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  5. #345
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    rip bobby trips

  6. #346

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir



    let's go now, gotta cover for mert

  7. #347
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    eagles interviewing jon fassell today. twitter seems to think the job is down to either duce staley or josh mcdaniels, and will come down to whoever is willing to do whatever howie says. says as of right now, no plans to bring bienemy in for an interview

    meanwhile,

    https://twitter.com/fieldyates/statu...375092227?s=21

  8. #348

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok


  9. #349
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    eagles interviewing jon fassell today.
    first the iggles interview kellen moore with no intention of actually hiring him, then john fassel... howie getting real petty lol

  10. #350
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Raheem Morris to Rams as DC.

  11. #351
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

  12. #352
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    dudes title should read: meyers mouthpiece

  13. #353
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  14. #354
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  15. #355
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  16. #356
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Dude would limp off the field after almost every catch then be back 2 plays later. I thought he was about to hit IR after every single game. Boss.

  17. #357
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    so there's been 4 different 2020 cowboys coaches, so far, that have gotten interviewed for promotions across college football and the nfl

    defensive backs coach maurice linguist is going to be hired as michigan's new defensive coordinator
    senior defensive assistant george edwards is the bears top candidate to become their defensive coordinator
    offensive coordinator kellen moore was given the boise state head coach job, but he turned it down. now he's being interviewed by the eagles for their head coaching vacancy
    special teams coordinator john fassel is being interviewed by the eagles for their head coaching vacancy

    ... did i miss something? this team was fucking horrible lol

  18. #358
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Doesn't matter, coaching in sports is a clusterfuck of incompetence and nepotism. Once you're in you're in forever.

    Look at how many years people like Rob Ryan, Gregg Williams, and Adam Gase have had jobs, despite all evidence to them being absolutely terrible at said jobs.

  19. #359
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers told the San Diego Union-Tribune he is retiring from football, saying "it's just time" to end his NFL career after 17 seasons.

    "I can sit here and say, 'I can still throw it. I love to play,'" Rivers told the Union-Tribune. "But that's always going to be there. I'm excited to go coach high school football."
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...anapolis-colts

  20. #360
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Colts roster is too good to hand it over to Eason or stretch for like the 7th QB in the draft. They go after Stafford or Wentz?

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 530
    Last Post: 2016-01-21, 13:46
  2. Replies: 781
    Last Post: 2014-01-15, 22:03
  3. Replies: 1826
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:50
  4. Replies: 1691
    Last Post: 2012-01-19, 18:04
  5. Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 2012-01-11, 13:11
  6. Replies: 1027
    Last Post: 2011-01-21, 09:29
  7. Replies: 1425
    Last Post: 2010-01-20, 21:54
  8. Replies: 927
    Last Post: 2009-01-13, 14:22